Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    In terms of morality how would you rank the Immortal X-Men cast from most to least moral. And how do we think Gillen will use Emma
    Imo in descending order:

Nightcrawler
    Colossus(sans puppet master)
    Kate
    Storm
    Hope
    Xavier
    Exodus
    Destiny
    Emma
    Mistique
    Shaw
    Sinister

I need badly for Emma to go out in the field, her fighting feats in this era are laughable, her cracking when fighting Maggot and Laura threatening Emma really sealed this for me, I thought her stripping in Marauders to take out some no-named enemies was bad but my god. It's like the writers forget that Emma is a powerful character like there's a reason she was on the Extinction team and considered a heavy hitter.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I need badly for Emma to go out in the field, her fighting feats in this era are laughable, her cracking when fighting Maggot and Laura threatening Emma really sealed this for me, I thought her stripping in Marauders to take out some no-named enemies was bad but my god. It's like the writers forget that Emma is a powerful character like there's a reason she was on the Extinction team and considered a heavy hitter.
    Most of her history she was not someone who went in the field much. She was the White Queen. Lessing Hellfire and now focusing on the QC are total in character for her.

I’m not saying she’s not a heavy hitter, btw

BANNED

Emma Frost never met Saturnyne! I would love to see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Im honestly surprised they didn't meet in X of Swords tbh, but I would love to see them meet, just because i know they'd clash and would make for some good moments.

Most of her history she was not someone who went in the field much. She was the White Queen. Lessing Hellfire and now focusing on the QC are total in character for her.

I’m not saying she’s not a heavy hitter, btw
    Even though she may not be on the field as much, she definitely did provide many feats that would show she shouldn't be cracked by Maggot or would be scared of Laura. Shes taken on much worse than them in her diamond form so it makes no sense for her to be displayed how she was in xmen unlimited. I just think her showings on and off the field this era are a joke tbh.
    She's A Lifebringer

Did they not meet in the Chasing Hellfire Arc where she was impersonating Courtney Ross

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Did they not meet in the Chasing Hellfire Arc where she was impersonating Courtney Ross
    They met when Courtney became the White Queen in the Claremont Reloaded arc.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    They met when Courtney became the White Queen in the Claremont Reloaded arc.
    I actually think who was replacing Courtney was Sat-Yr-9 of Earth-794... no the Omniversal bla bla bla Saturnyne...
    Last edited by darkalamator; 06-02-2022 at 10:37 AM.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I actually think who was replacing Courtney was Sat-Yr-9 of Earth-794... no the Omniversal bla bla bla Saturnyne...
    Whatever. Same character to me. lol
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Literally!!! I know the Krakoa era has been so immensely kind to Emma especially considering the gutter we were crawling out of, but I still miss her days in the field. In the extinction era, she was an extremely powerful telepath, battle coordinator, and I was hoping for her to get some diamond form feats. Now, she's stuck on the island and seldom leaves the political scene. I mean yea it's where she works best but she's also a super hero that needs to be heroing lmao. So far, her Mars feat is the most impressive thing she's done in this era. Unfortunately, there are so many anti feats like the recent Maggot encounter and submitting to a group of 3 old women. I need miss girl to go out into the field and actually do **** ngl

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicHobo View Post
    Literally!!! I know the Krakoa era has been so immensely kind to Emma especially considering the gutter we were crawling out of, but I still miss her days in the field. In the extinction era, she was an extremely powerful telepath, battle coordinator, and I was hoping for her to get some diamond form feats. Now, she's stuck on the island and seldom leaves the political scene. I mean yea it's where she works best but she's also a super hero that needs to be heroing lmao. So far, her Mars feat is the most impressive thing she's done in this era. Unfortunately, there are so many anti feats like the recent Maggot encounter and submitting to a group of 3 old women. I need miss girl to go out into the field and actually do **** ngl
    Its so frustrating like shes getting punked left and right, its like the writers forgot she was capable in the field, she was tanking mini celestials and a F5 tornado made by Storm and mentally fight with Furys, i hope we get something good soon cause what we have now is so laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Cant wait to get this variant, i got all the magazine variants last gala and i think i might do the same with this one too.
    She's A Lifebringer

2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Stunning every year .

(Also dem legs...)