Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

I’d love to see Emma start wearing something new that isn’t white.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    So does Emma, but she knows the importance of branding.

Wouldnt mind if she does tbh cause this outfit was a serve but, Emma knows that a white outfit will never fail her

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    So does Emma, but she knows the importance of branding.

I quite enjoyed this relationship between Emma and Danger. Both being villains turned heroes, it was cool to see how Emma was the one who first convinced Danger to join their side. I hope it’s explored more in the krakoan era when danger eventually comes back

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicHobo View Post
    I quite enjoyed this relationship between Emma and Danger. Both being villains turned heroes, it was cool to see how Emma was the one who first convinced Danger to join their side. I hope it’s explored more in the krakoan era when danger eventually comes back
    I find it really weird Danger hasn't appeared yet. Especially with all the AI VS Mutant stuff that's so core to the current era. You can make a good story with that given that Xavier more or less kept her as a slave all those years.

Spectacular Member

Anyone else kinda bummed about Emma's place on the council. I mean she's obv going to be a main player in Immortal X-men, but she hasn't been on a field mission in like god knows how long. Kinda miss the days where she's psiblasting and slapping fools w diamond hands :/

Anyone else kinda bummed about Emma's place on the council. I mean she's obv going to be a main player in Immortal X-men, but she hasn't been on a field mission in like god knows how long. Kinda miss the days where she's psiblasting and slapping fools w diamond hands :/
    Yeah, that was one of my complaints early on because i miss Emma out in the field and i miss seeing cool feats from her too, luckily though it looks like Emma may get to fight some in Immortal xmen based on the unlettered previews it may not be a lot but its better than nothing
    She's A Lifebringer

How cool would it be to see her on a NEW adventure with her original Hellions?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Yeah, that was one of my complaints early on because i miss Emma out in the field and i miss seeing cool feats from her too, luckily though it looks like Emma may get to fight some in Immortal xmen based on the unlettered previews it may not be a lot but its better than nothing
    They’re fighting in Immortal X-men? I thought it was more so a political book?

Spectacular Member

How cool would it be to see her on a NEW adventure with her original Hellions?
    Her little on-panel interaction with them coming back is already a crime. All I’m asking for is a field trip issue or something :/

EmmaFrost by Ivanna Matilla based on the work of Leon François Comere

https://twitter.com/RPHutch1975/stat...81901670522884
    Last edited by juan678; 01-18-2022 at 04:04 AM.

In todays Xmen Monday, Jordan teases that we’ll find out whats inside the black box that Emma has later this month. So it coupd appear in either x lives/ x deaths or devils reign
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Finally!!!!! Lets hope this uniform is actually good though, I am curious to see her T3 animation hopefully its not recycled and is for the most part original and creative
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member

Hmm, now I'm kinda guessing it'll be a Devil's Reign tie-in and turn out to be some kind of MacGuffin she wants to use to eliminate any leverage Fisk might still have over her and ensure he can never force her hand again. Especially given that other than its appearance in Inferno, it was mostly Duggan's stuff the black box appeared or was referenced in, and he's the one who established her as having reluctantly worked for Fisk in the past.

Bah. Ideally that's not what it actually is, as I was hoping for something really unexpected or creative that's meant to launch Emma in a brand new story direction rather than just wrap up an old one, but if that is it, at least it'll finally be over and done with.