Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Blue Marvel Appreciation 2022

Happy New Year everyone!!

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

If you're bored and feel like conceptualizing how Blue Marvel functions as a matter/antimatter battery, maybe there's something here for you: https://newatlas.com/physics/cern-an...-trap-cooling/

Extraordinary Member

Check out the blue marvel art in the video.It looks like Shamier Anderson.

Major Film Criticism, Disappointing DCEU Future for Snyder Fans & The Marvel Future

Starting around 3:37 talk of blue marvel/adam in the marvels and the ultimates talk etc.
    Last edited by mace11; 02-13-2022 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Check out the blue marvel art in the video.It looks like Shamier Anderson.

Major Film Criticism, Disappointing DCEU Future for Snyder Fans & The Marvel Future

Starting around 3:37 talk of blue marvel/adam in the marvels and the ultimates talk etc.
    as blue marvel.
    Yo, if they go this route it just may kind of make up for losing T'Challa for as MCU black heroes. Thank you to the OP for getting this page up!

I really hope we get Blue Marvel in the MCU soon. With America Chavez we're one step closer to Ultimates!

Extraordinary Member

Edited above.
    Yeah and one place for blue marvel/adam to show up of all the upcoming films/shows confirmed would be the marvels.
    The next place that would make the most sense is secret invasion because monica might be in that one as well.

Other places he could show up that would make the most sense too would be the monica series since there is rumored talk about that and that could lead into a ultimates series or movie/s(disney plus movie or theatrical).

There is rumored talk about the mcu making mcu movies on disney plus too like the dceu is making dceu hbo max movies.
    Maybe blue marvel could have his own movie(streaming or theatrical) after.

That would be dope. I didn't even think about him possibly being in The Marvels but that'd make a lot of sense. 4 Marvels for the price of 1.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Edited above.
    Yeah and one place for blue marvel/adam to show up of all the upcoming films/shows confirmed would be the marvels.
    The next place that would make the most sense is secret invasion because monica might be in that one as well.

Other places he could show up that would make the most sense too would be the monica series since there is rumored talk about that and that could lead into a ultimates series or movie/s(disney plus movie or theatrical).

There is rumored talk about the mcu making mcu movies on disney plus too like the dceu is making dceu hbo max movies.
    Maybe blue marvel could have his own movie(streaming or theatrical) after.
    This is great concept cause it would be a vehicle where they build good history for him and keep him visible in the sight of people who don't know him, but an appreciate Adam! For the record, I think Secret Invasion would be a slight better introductory project only due to Marvel will be pressing for Ms. Marvel and Monica. Secret Invasion sounds like it will be a lot more open with no hard focus on 1-2 characters. I know Fury will headline, but know what I'm saying.
    Last edited by dkrook; 02-13-2022 at 10:00 AM.

I'd hope that Brashear shows up in his own Disney plus series to adapt the original mini series. But we'll see. If there's any sort of filmed adaptation, there's no excuse not to reach out to Kevin Grevioux, who's already been involved in film/TV for years.

When he debuts, just remember who called it first

Blue Marvel appears in the latest Marvel Voices.
    Don't bother, it's just one page when he utters some generic inspiring words and then goes back to limbo.
    While Valkyrie, who is not even a human black person, gets a whole story.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    While Valkyrie, who is not even a human black person, gets a whole story.
    I'm not sure what you are trying to say here
    The J-man

I hope a solo ongoing can debut this year. Lots of space travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I'm not sure what you are trying to say here
    That I feel that an asgardian goddess is an odd choice for a "voice" anthology.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

The Marvel Voice is just for page representation. More like a footnote, oh yeah we have other POC superheroes, quick add them even if its just a cameo. I hope they pick 3 superheroes and give them a decent story. Beginning, middle and end. We had some amazing stories before from Marvel Team-Up and even Marvel Fanfare. Short stories can happen and can have future consequences for our heroes.