Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    From X-Men 92: House of XCII #3

Always more than happy to see the classic Ms. Marvel suit!

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

The only problem I had with that was that Carol would never side with the anyone that considered the Brood an ally. But...then did she ever become Binary in this universe or just lose her powers to Rogue and then gradually get them back?

As for the Brood, spoilers:
    That's not really the Brood, but Deadpool inside a robot
    end of spoilers

As for Carol working with the bad guys... she's probably a mole, and already warned the Avengers, but wants to play along for a chance to slap Rogue before she turns on him. The X-Men victory surely made that unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    The only problem I had with that was that Carol would never side with the anyone that considered the Brood an ally. But...then did she ever become Binary in this universe or just lose her powers to Rogue and then gradually get them back?
    Since she was Binary in the comics at the time (she would actually start wearing that costume again as Warbird about a year after the show ended), and they still used her as Ms. Marvel, it's clear that she never became Binary in that continuity. In fact, as far as we know, she simply remained in a coma. Her appearance here could perhaps be explained by the Krakoan medicines waking her up and restoring her powers?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Hey can Carol absorb or cut off other people's powers without direct contact?

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Hey can Carol absorb or cut off other people's powers without direct contact?
    If the attacks are energy based, I'd imagine so...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    If the attacks are energy based, I'd imagine so...
    I don’t think Regent was referring to attacks but the internal source of someone else powers, for example: “could carol tap into havok internal reserves of energy in order to drain him and leave him powerless for a while?”
    To be honest I don’t recall any such occurrence but I’m not sure she ever tried it either, she’s usually much more direct in the use of her powers.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Fantastic Member

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/08/12/ma...ain-marvel-40/

The preview for Captain Marvel # 40 is up.

Carol's in X-Men 92 again. This time attending the Hellfire... sorry, Inner Circle Gala.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/08/12/ma...use-of-xcii-4/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Distraction View Post

Carol has had enough animal sidekicks .

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Carol's in X-Men 92 again. This time attending the Hellfire... sorry, Inner Circle Gala.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/08/12/ma...use-of-xcii-4/
    Do they have no shame in humiliating Carol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distraction View Post

I'm not sure what is going on with this Binary character, but I really like this design -- and wish Carol could use it if new Binary doesn't stay.

Why is it so hard for these artists to draw Binary with the fiery cosmic corona she was designed with? It has always been her distinguishing mark and it was really effective in setting her apart from the multitude of generic flying fire-women. Sometimes the wheel does not need to be re-invented, I think that adding the corona to the new costume would be a good compromise between the classic and the modern without useless sacrifices on the identity front.
    Last edited by Daedra; 08-18-2022 at 06:38 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

capmarv2019043_vicentini_x-treme.jpg
    Why is it that her AU designs are much better than her otficial one?
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah