Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    And some of them make no sense. Like what is Shuri doing there>
    Whats funny is if Shuri's involvement means Wakanda has some prior history with the Daughters of Liberty then that like makes no sense with Wakanda's prior history of isolationism.

Like Wakandans don't care about other countries liberties, they are a very fuck you, got mine group.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So you enjoy current comic Peggy?
    I do!

10 characters
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Have any of you watched the first episode of She-Hulk? Cap gets a few references in it.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Have any of you watched the first episode of She-Hulk? Cap gets a few references in it.
    I thought it was weird they were debating that but I saw the interview where they'd already confirmed it .

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm aware of the "references", however, I haven't seen any of the Disney + Marvel shows since Loki, which I struggled to get through. I feel like I'm watching one of those old Disney or Nickelodeon kid shows, like Jessie, or Hanna Montana, etc... with super-heroes. The same kind of shallow storylines with the same kind of dumb humor. The movies aren't getting any better. I'm currently re-watching the Netflix Daredevil, marveling at how awsome it is and dreading at how the character will be destroyed when the introduce him in She-Hulk, with all that "hilarious" Marvel humor "twisting expectations". I'll have all the anwers I've always wanted about Daredevil, such as if he pees standing or siting down, how Matt Murdock does laundry, and if he owns a TV. Can't wait.

Peace

(Forgive me the sarcasm, but it really saddens me that they are wasting so much potential in so many great characters.)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I'm aware of the "references", however, I haven't seen any of the Disney + Marvel shows since Loki, which I struggled to get through. I feel like I'm watching one of those old Disney or Nickelodeon kid shows, like Jessie, or Hanna Montana, etc... with super-heroes. The same kind of shallow storylines with the same kind of dumb humor. The movies aren't getting any better. I'm currently re-watching the Netflix Daredevil, marveling at how awsome it is and dreading at how the character will be destroyed when the introduce him in She-Hulk, with all that "hilarious" Marvel humor "twisting expectations". I'll have all the anwers I've always wanted about Daredevil, such as if he pees standing or siting down, how Matt Murdock does laundry, and if he owns a TV. Can't wait.

Peace

(Forgive me the sarcasm, but it really saddens me that they are wasting so much potential in so many great characters.)
    You have to take them each on their own merits.

Out of them all I would say check out Hawkeye.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Thickens, or sickens? Not that this has been bad or anything like that, just making a (possibly poor) pun.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thickens, or sickens? Not that this has been bad or anything like that, just making a (possibly poor) pun.
    I love seeing Apline, he reminds me of my Poco whom passed away a year ago, I would love to see Sebastian Stan petting a white cat sometime in the MCU.

Extraordinary Member

I got some complaints. As I said above... the retcon on the shield manufacture. I do not like they brought Peggy back in the DoL storyline. And of course my longstanding complaint that I want some of Steve's lesser known and loved partners like Dennis and Priscilla to be brought back and given some upgrades.

This new storyline that's underway... Are these people supposedly even above Hydra in terms of secret conspiracy plotting and manipulations? How far up the ladder can this even go unless there are extradimensional Illuminati types who want Earth to be conquered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I love seeing Apline, he reminds me of my Poco whom passed away a year ago, I would love to see Sebastian Stan petting a white cat sometime in the MCU.
    Yeah, Alpine's adorable. And that would be nice to see in a future Captain America MCU installment.

I got some complaints. As I said above... the retcon on the shield manufacture. I do not like they brought Peggy back in the DoL storyline. And of course my longstanding complaint that I want some of Steve's lesser known and loved partners like Dennis and Priscilla to be brought back and given some upgrades.
    Those are fair points.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    This new storyline that's underway... Are these people supposedly even above Hydra in terms of secret conspiracy plotting and manipulations? How far up the ladder can this even go unless there are extradimensional Illuminati types who want Earth to be conquered.
    The Outer Circle? Apparently, yes. Yes, they are, at least as far as the United States is concerned. HYDRA's an international organization, by and large, whereas the Outer Circle is more focused on controlling America itself.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    The Outer Circle? Apparently, yes. Yes, they are, at least as far as the United States is concerned. HYDRA's an international organization, by and large, whereas the Outer Circle is more focused on controlling America itself.
    But didn't they already have that with the Secret Empire? Why re-invent the wheel?

But didn't they already have that with the Secret Empire? Why re-invent the wheel?
    The original Secret Empire made in reaction to the real-world Watergate scandal?