Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

If only *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Attachment 119091

Ok now this is what i need
    lol really nice looking

Astonishing Member

Damn X-fans and their realistic looking promo-imitating fan art!! *shakes fist wrathfully*

For a second I thought this was a real promo and its everything I've been wanting but nooooooooo. Literally how dare people get my hopes up like this fhakfhalhfklahflahflka.

I mean if we literally share this and hype it up Marvel will see that we want this.

I as a fan wasn’t trying to fake anything. I created something I wanted to see with the help of an awesome artist Sergei Titov.

C51356E5-CB72-475C-ACC2-06036BDBFB40.jpg

email: Officex@marvel.com with this and tell them you want them to have a miniseries or one shot because WE KNOW DAMN WELL they wont give us a series.
    Last edited by CGAR; 03-09-2022 at 05:54 PM.

Astonishing Member

Oh I know, I'm not actually mad at you, just my own gullibility! LOL its a credit to how officious it looks, nothing to apologize for.

BANNED

I mean if we literally share this and hype it up Marvel will see that we want this.

I as a fan wasn’t trying to fake anything. I created something I wanted to see with the help of an awesome artist Sergei Titov.

email: Officex@marvel.com with this and tell them you want them to have a miniseries or one shot because WE KNOW DAMN WELL they wont give us a series.
    Jordan D. White will then announce a New X-Men book.

Starring Glob Herman. JUST Glob Herman. As the entire team. Because Glob will have discovered how to use his powers to clone himself a'la Jamie Madrox.

I have a question, was Jay Guthrie brought back and did he and Sooraya meet again? Just curious since that was a couple that never got a chance to soar in a manner of speaking.

Astonishing Member

He was brought back but we've only seen him in the background of a scene with his family and at a party I think. No scenes with just him and Sooraya yet but I'm crossing fingers for maybe something in Legion of X, since I expect we'll see more of Sooraya there per some of Spurrier's comments.

That's so gorgeous, thanks for sharing! And will do!

I was looking at a Titans spread dont by Bruno Redondo for Tom Taylors Nightwing run.

And gahd I would love for him to do a New X-Men run. Or just do one promo shot with the characters.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    He was brought back but we've only seen him in the background of a scene with his family and at a party I think. No scenes with just him and Sooraya yet but I'm crossing fingers for maybe something in Legion of X, since I expect we'll see more of Sooraya there per some of Spurrier's comments.
    We also got a flashback of his resurrection in X-Factor.
    icarus10.jpg
    Last edited by Milici; 03-12-2022 at 03:19 PM.

If we are lucky , Surge , Gentle and Armor will have a new costume design for the Hellfire Gala since they are potential candidate for the X-Men team

tumblr_d86cb8b6d6dafbe31e3798ddf6c55ed0_3efddf0f_1280.jpg
    (Armor last year)

If that's the case, i think Kris Anka will select the one for Surge lol , it's one of his favorite character

Also Prodigy is on the variant cover of Marvel voices : Pride with his boyfriend

pride_byrne_variant_0.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    Also Prodigy is on the variant cover of Marvel voices : Pride with his boyfriend

pride_byrne_variant_0.jpg
    Maybe he'll actually be in it too. Possibly in the YA reunion story.

Astonishing Member

Was rereading some of Carey's run and thinking all over again with as much focus as they've given to the rising threat of the Children of the Vault in this era, I'm gonna be super bummed if nobody ever remembers that they aren't unilateral any more than mutants are and that Indra had a connection with one of them, Luz. Like that's kinda something that should be relevant, I'm just saying....and would certainly be a reason to give him some spotlight.