Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Ms. Emma Frost (Future President/Lifebringer) Appreciation 2022

Happy New Year my fellow Emma Frost constituents. Emma Frost has had a great 2021 and hopefully an even better 2022.

Right smack dab at the centre of Inferno Emma has set herself up as a Major Krakoa politician and will be butting heads with Marvels KingPin as he uses Purple Mans power to win votes.

Lets celebrate our Lifebringer our future president of Krakoa Emma Frost.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Emma had an amazing 2021. I have to say this is how you rehab a character without changing their core(They threw her under the bus during I vs. X, the final arc of Uncanny X-men. Wasn't out of character but there was definitely a bus given where she was and how others participated.) I look forward to her seeing what 2022 brings for the white queen.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

KrAKOA has been amazing for her

Can't wait for Inferno 4

Astonishing Member

Ugh, god, I forgot the blatant character assassination of IvX. Or maybe I repressed it. Like yeah it might have made sense once upon a time but it sure felt forced at the time it occurred. But then, that describes that entire story concept IMO. Anyway, glad that's in the rear view mirror.

On another note, anyone else hoping we get a full Frost family reunion in the coming year or two? (Well not their dad, he can choke, Christian was right to kill him with his brain). I'm just saying, I know it will make Emma gnash her teeth the day they return, but I so badly want to see the four Frost siblings all trying their best to play at being civil over a meal, with Emma, Adrienne, and Cordelia all emitting vibes of pure homicide at each other while Christian nervously laughs "Did everyone try the chicken? The chicken was lovely..."

Two seconds later....

Emma: I already shot you in the face once, Adrienne, don't think I won't do it again!

Adrienne: Oh my dear sweet little sister, being derivative is never anything to boast about, especially if its just of yourself.

Christian to Cordelia: I just wanted one meal as a family. Just one! Was that really too much to ask for?

Cordelia, shrugging and spearing a piece of chicken with a knife just to draw aghast looks from both older sisters: Speak for yourself, bro. I'm rooting for them both to take each other out.

Cordelia is apparently alive on Krakoa the last time she was noted was as a member of the Kade Kilgores Hellfire Club in WATXM. But I think the Frost family is further proof that blood isn't thicker then water and Adriennes resurrection is being blocked by Emma. She's being put at the back of the queue perpetually.

If Adrienne, Qwerty and Destiny could form a mutant circuit for some precog future predicting circuit maybe then they'll ressurect her.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 01-03-2022 at 08:55 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Happy New Year my fellow Emma Frost constituents. Emma Frost has had a great 2021 and hopefully an even better 2022.

Right smack dab at the centre of Inferno Emma has set herself up as a Major Krakoa politician and will be butting heads with Marvels KingPin as he uses Purple Mans power to win votes.

Lets celebrate our Lifebringer our future president of Krakoa Emma Frost.
    President Frost has a nice ring to it.

I still like her title the White Queen though. Emma has coke a long way as a character.

Happy New Year to Emma and fans .

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

So....

How are we feeling after today, darlings?

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    So....

How are we feeling after today, darlings?
    I felt good. Fun issue. No major surprises. I feel Emma comes off more heroic than not sharing the knowledge with the QC. Her "radical" line at Charles was great as well.

We still don't know what was in the box though....
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I felt good. Fun issue. No major surprises. I feel Emma comes off more heroic than not sharing the knowledge with the QC. Her "radical" line at Charles was great as well.

We still don't know what was in the box though....
    Seriously. That damn box is really starting to piss me off. What the **** is the deal with it, just tell us already.

Besides that godawful Golden Girls X-Men #3 issue, Hickman’s Emma was nothing short of spectacular and a saving grace to the character. We have him to thank for giving her back her agency and making her a prominent character in the Krakoa era by her own merit and character and no one else.

I’m skeptical about Gillen writing her next, cause while she did have some feats and entertaining lines (“I don’t carry my valuables, I am my valuables”) she was mostly written as a loyal subject to Scott and hardly anything else. Now that this book will primarily focus on the QC, we will hopefully see a better perspective.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

After reading Inferno 4 im highly disappointed that we didnt find out what was in the little black box thing mystique stole from the secret city for Emma, hopefully it gets revealed soon because its been teased for a while now
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Spectacular Member

Hickman Emma has been phenomenal and it’s damn near a crime we didn’t get to see him really do more with her in a full on series. Hopefully Emma’s in good hands with Gillen and we get a feat or two maybe :/

The box contains Adrienne DNA, so she doesn't ever get to be ressurected.