Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I wonder if Fisk has that file, too? (Sorry, Winter Soldier reference.)

And don't remind me about the Demon Bear. Dani's got so many loose ends, it's aggravating. Sometimes I think I should write a fanfic...

It was in Children of the Atom #6. I only got it because of the Gala tie-in, and because Dani Moonstar had a guest appearance.

Screenshot 2022-02-25 043312.jpg

Here's the panel [also with a Carol Danvers tie-in, insinuating that she knows Dani]:

2.jpg

Thank you. I should have guessed that it was another title written by Ayala. I wonder if this means there will be a Judgement War tie in for the New Mutants? (Although I doubt it.)

Thank you. I should have guessed that it was another title written by Ayala. I wonder if this means there will be a Judgement War tie in for the New Mutants? (Although I doubt it.)

For the record, that series seems terrible.

The only reason I purchased the e-version was because Havok [or someone] indicated that there was a cameo from Dani. But it was pretty limited.

I did think that bit from Cap was pretty funny / interesting, though. If the likes of Steve Rogers are recognizing her from across the room, it's a pretty good indication that she's more prominent than the run she gets, even in her own book.

Yeah, it's like everyone thinks she's great, but no one wants to give her a storyline.

I confess, I'm a little concerned that New Mutants is about to turn into Illyana stealth solo. We've seen nothing about any of the other characters.

wrong post
    Last edited by MAR420X; 02-25-2022 at 10:48 PM.

Yeah, it's like everyone thinks she's great, but no one wants to give her a storyline.

I confess, I'm a little concerned that New Mutants is about to turn into Illyana stealth solo. We've seen nothing about any of the other characters.

By the way, when you asked the question about the issue that image was from, it was the first time I'd logged into Comoxilogy since NM #24 came out. As such, I was unaware that their user interface had completely converted over to the Amazon platform, and the change has been viewed as a complete disaster.

After having to poke around for 15 minutes to non-intuitively locate my books, I can see why. Awful.

Yeah, the android app is okay, but the desktop/website experience is pretty terrible, at the moment. I only signed up a year or so ago, after Amazon bought Comixology, so I'd been using my amazon account from the start and didn't have to sync them, at least. Hopefully, things will be straightened out before issue #25 comes out.

I need an idea for a Dani pic. Anyone got something they want to see?

Dani as Captain America but replace the stars and stripes with the Cheyenne flag.
    xa-nochey.gif
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Ha! That could be fun.

Astonishing Member

Dani standing victorious over a personal fear 'come to life' that isn't the Demon Bear. (Not discounting the DB's relevancy to her stories just to explore the fact that there's more to that and her personal character arc and her own fears and desires than just....all roads lead back to the Demon Bear).

Got any ideas of what that would be? It saddens me that I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Got any ideas of what that would be? It saddens me that I can't think of anything off the top of my head.
    When Dani fought Lady Mastermind it was revealed
    that Onslaught was one of Dani's fears.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Either way, I'm kind of tired of the Valkyrie stuff.
    I'd like to see a storyline where she's forced to reckon with Indigenous deities for being so closely associated with the Norse pantheon. Not that she deliberately chose that path, but anyway.. Maybe she gets another gift-power, this time from a Native American goddess.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    When Dani fought Lady Mastermind it was revealed
    that Onslaught was one of Dani's fears.
    Really? I'd totally forgotten that. I wonder which of my unmarked comic boxes that issue is in. (I just moved a couple of months ago, it's chaos.)

Did it say why she's afraid of him?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I'd like to see a storyline where she's forced to reckon with Indigenous deities for being so closely associated with the Norse pantheon. Not that she deliberately chose that path, but anyway.. Maybe she gets another gift-power, this time from a Native American goddess.
    That actually happened back in the 90s. An issue of Marvel Comics Presents. Except she didn't get any extra powers.