Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

I totally agree.

I reread Dani's story in the All New X-Men Annual last night. A really good study of her and how she deals with fear, but I think that was the last story we've had where she was the focus. That was 6 years ago! Am I forgetting something? I know there was a Voices story since then, but that didn't really tell us much about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I totally agree.

I reread Dani's story in the All New X-Men Annual last night. A really good study of her and how she deals with fear, but I think that was the last story we've had where she was the focus. That was 6 years ago! Am I forgetting something? I know there was a Voices story since then, but that didn't really tell us much about her.

Sounds familiar, but I'm not sure I recall. Is that the one with Lady Mastermind?

Yeah. Dani's death sense is going nuts because of m-pox and she's trying to rescue as many victims of it as she can. We see her in a constant state of panic attacks and then she goes to rescue Lady Mastermind, who attacks Dani with her worst fears (the Demon Bear, Hela and the Shadow King), before Dani let's LM into her head to angle her what real fear is. Some nice moments with her and 'Yana, too.

I just remembered the Claremont Anniversary Special from 2 years ago. Dani was definitely the focus in that and it had some interesting implications for her as the future Champion of Life. (That's make a good thread title, tomorrow.) Hela calling her "daughter" was kind of sweet, too.

That said I still have no idea when it's supposed to take place. Dani starts at Xavier's school and doesn't know Gambit, but she shown using her psi arrows. Time travel was probably involved, but that doesn't explain much. I suppose it could take place right when she comes back from Asgard, but Brightwind was white not black...