Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    The Spider-cast expanded last time since 1995 when the last issue published, I recalled seeing Jessica Drew in a bikini in Hickman Avengers, I wouldn't mind seeing Silk in the issue, Krakoa invite the press so Betty comes along,
    That would be cool, and if I recall right, even Ben Reilly got in on that action for a bit.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Beach party on Krakoa could be fun, especially if Black Cat and Mary Jane were there . . . and dragging Peter/Spidey along.
    I feel like "MJ" will be more than happy to come

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Hm? But she dropped the symbiote when Annie was a kid, she doesn't have it anymore afterwards.....
    Honestly, it is never made clear what happened to Venom in RYV post-time skip. MJ might still have at least a fragment of the symbiote inside her.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Honestly, it is never made clear what happened to Venom in RYV post-time skip. MJ might still have at least a fragment of the symbiote inside her.
    If we count Cates' retcons about the symbiote, she'll at least have a codex on her spine, and BND also had Brock saying that there are some symbiote remains within Spidey, which MJ likely has 'em too 'cause she used the symbiote for a few days (Might be just a bit less time than Spidey), but I don't see why she'd have any other fragment of the symbiote in particular that would make a difference in her strength, that didn't happen with Eddie, why would it happen with her?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    If we count Cates' retcons about the symbiote, she'll at least have a codex on her spine, and BND also had Brock saying that there are some symbiote remains within Spidey, which MJ likely has 'em too 'cause she used the symbiote for a few days (Might be just a bit less time than Spidey), but I don't see why she'd have any other fragment of the symbiote in particular that would make a difference in her strength, that didn't happen with Eddie, why would it happen with her?
    Technically, the Venom symbiote was disintegrated by the Mecha Goblin Normie Osborn built for his revenge on Spider-Man in the final arc of the first half of RYV.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Technically, the Venom symbiote was disintegrated by the Mecha Goblin Normie Osborn built for his revenge on Spider-Man in the final arc of the first half of RYV.
    Even if that's the case, the codex and the other remains would still be within her, as those remained within Spidey no matter how many times sonics were used on him, which, while never stated in the comics themselves, it'd make sense considering that those remains are inside of the characters, the skin would make any impact with sonics less direct, and the codex is within the spine, so that would be even harder to get rid of, so it'd be harder to get rid of them with this logic.

It still wouldn't make any difference in making MJ stronger though, only codex would do something like that and even then it'd be temporary, and you have to remove a codex to use it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    A version fo Felicia Hardy with Spider-Powers. Well, I have to say... It was about time!! I mean, come on! We have seen every single character in the Marvel Universe (mainly Peter's regular cast) to have Spider-Powers, so there had to be a version of Felicia Hardy with Spider-Man's powers somewhere out there. Took them long enough!

I have to say, however, that Felicia's Spider-Suit would suit great on Mary Jane as Spinneret.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    A version fo Felicia Hardy with Spider-Powers. Well, I have to say... It was about time!! I mean, come on! We have seen every single character in the Marvel Universe (mainly Peter's regular cast) to have Spider-Powers, so there had to be a version of Felicia Hardy with Spider-Man's powers somewhere out there. Took them long enough!

I have to say, however, that Felicia's Spider-Suit would suit great on Mary Jane as Spinneret.
    It would, or the alternate universe where she and Peter really did have a kid, as Bill Mantlo intended before Marvel put the kibosh on that due to various morality clauses involving Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Boots and a belt...

Peach Momoko's Felicia
    IMG_20220517_172432.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Peach Momoko's Felicia
    IMG_20220517_172432.jpg
    Ninja Felicia .

BANNED

Time to let the cat out of the bag...I'm in the midst of putting together a team to produce a non-profit fan continuation of the newspaper strip, at least for two stories, and I want Felicia to be in the first one, and teaming with Peter and MJ against The Vulture. I also hope to audition voice actors to bring some lines from the scripts to life via the website Casting Call.

This project is going to be a slow burner, and there's a chance it could go belly up depending on factors. Just announcing the intent do it right now, expect updates much later in the year and next.
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 05-28-2022 at 12:59 AM.

BANNED

"All My Love To Long Ago..."

(work still in progress, but thought we'd give you something)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    "All My Love To Long Ago..."

(work still in progress, but thought we'd give you something)

Thank you.