Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Peter's work wife helping him get back into the swing of things...
    you arent wrong I mean Spiderman and Black Cat are married
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    you arent wrong I mean Spiderman and Black Cat are married
    Yeah, and just like always, I'm pretty sure this is one of those things that eventually will return to Spidey to bite him back.

If his marriage with Mary Jane is restored somehow, I'm quite scared around how this will affect him.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I love Villa’s Cat.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Yeah, and just like always, I'm pretty sure this is one of those things that eventually will return to Spidey to bite him back.

If his marriage with Mary Jane is restored somehow, I'm quite scared around how this will affect him.
    I think that it would really only bite him to much if they had to consumate the marriage or something along those lines or if Peter or Felicia took it as more than just a means to an end kind of thing as it seems to have been, or if someone twists the truth when MJ finds out...

Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

I love the Black Cat..loving the recent times portrayal of devotion shown by her to Peter...in the absence of "the marriage " (Pete and MJ) it's great that she seems on equal footing with MJ, yes the "work wife", as others have mentioned, so the MJ/Black Cat book should be a nice affirmation of both ladies' place in Peter's life/heart..looking forward to it..

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SplinteringHeart View Post
    I love the Black Cat..loving the recent times portrayal of devotion shown by her to Peter...in the absence of "the marriage " (Pete and MJ) it's great that she seems on equal footing with MJ, yes the "work wife", as others have mentioned, so the MJ/Black Cat book should be a nice affirmation of both ladies' place in Peter's life/heart..looking forward to it..
    Same here.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Perhaps both MJ and Felicia will be in a friends with benefits type of thing with Peter...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I think that it would really only bite him to much if they had to consumate the marriage or something along those lines or if Peter or Felicia took it as more than just a means to an end kind of thing as it seems to have been, or if someone twists the truth when MJ finds out...
    It's a marriage that was only done into some gangs when they both were pretending to be other people, and that "marriage" was just a glorified death-battle-winner-takes-all.

We would need either Spidey, Felicia, or the gangs to give a **** about that "marriage" for it to matter, and only the gangs would care, but more so because they were double crossed, and even if they do care about Spidey and Felicia doing the marriage and to do it properly, well, Spidey and Felicia have no reason to listen to 'em.

So yeah, doubt much can happen here besides a joke at those gangs' expense.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

unless MJ can marry spider man as well then their nothing she can do

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    It's a marriage that was only done into some gangs when they both were pretending to be other people, and that "marriage" was just a glorified death-battle-winner-takes-all.

We would need either Spidey, Felicia, or the gangs to give a **** about that "marriage" for it to matter, and only the gangs would care, but more so because they were double crossed, and even if they do care about Spidey and Felicia doing the marriage and to do it properly, well, Spidey and Felicia have no reason to listen to 'em.

So yeah, doubt much can happen here besides a joke at those gangs' expense.
    As far as I know, the Maggia has a connection with a powerful demon: Satannish. It's just an idea, but if the "Wedding of the Martyrs" has any connection with Stannish himself, they he could have a reason to interfere in Peter's life if his marriage with Mary Jane is restored. It wouldn't be the first demon to mess up with Peter's life, after all.

unless MJ can marry spider man as well then their nothing she can do
    The marriage with Felicia, isn't even an actual marriage, and isn't legally bound to anything, so technically MJ can marry Spidey lol.

As far as I know, the Maggia has a connection with a powerful demon: Satannish. It's just an idea, but if the "Wedding of the Martyrs" has any connection with Stannish himself, they he could have a reason to interfere in Peter's life if his marriage with Mary Jane is restored. It wouldn't be the first demon to mess up with Peter's life, after all.
    That sounds like a mostly forgotten detail, and why the hell would a demon even care about Spidey's marriage? Stupid enough Mephisto did for the dumbest fucking reasons.

At best I can see Satannish trying to force Spidey and Felicia into fighting each other to the death to fulfill the idea of that "marriage", and if that were to happen, that'd be just him trying to get someone killed, and he wouldn't give a **** if Spidey is married to someone else or not, he'd go torment Spidey only because he wants someone dead to fulfill that magia marriage thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

black cat was great in both issues this week

Agreed, easily the best week of Beyond.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Agreed, easily the best week of Beyond.
    Cosigning both of you.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

Double co signing both of you