Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Considering what she unleashed at the end of this issue . . . redemption's gonna be a pretty tough sell.
    Is the character supposed to get redemption?

On the other hand, comics pretty often ignore redemption if the creators want to push it under the rug. Heck, Black Cat herself has never been held accountable for her "queenpin" career (which included crimes against government organizations, murders, etc.), which were actions she made of her own free will.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Is the character supposed to get redemption?

On the other hand, comics pretty often ignore redemption if the creators want to push it under the rug. Heck, Black Cat herself has never been held accountable for her "queenpin" career (which included crimes against government organizations, murders, etc.), which were actions she made of her own free will.
    You raise a fair point. Hell, what went down in Civil War nowadays gets treated as water under the bridge despite being even more catastrophic and heinous than anything Felicia did in her "Queenpin" phase, horrible as it was.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I look forward to the deluge of variants .

BANNED

Gonna break a few hearts here, but we gotta conclude our story

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post

ah a memento of her Father question has Peter ever let Felicia get arrested?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Oof...poor Felicia. Trying to steal a diamond back in memory of her father only to get defeated by a man she loved. And losing to MJ in the end, more or less. It's like the ending of "The Black Cat Strikes."

At least child Felicia looks cute and she's able to hold her head up high as she's taken away. Girls' got her pride, if nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Second time he dealt with Felicia where she went rabid fangirl on him he basically caught her and helped put her in a mental hospital (but she was faking it).

And there was obviously SpOck straight up socking her in the face and leaving her webbed up for the police.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I know he left her for the cops in the 1980s Spider-Man cartoon.

I know he left her for the cops in the 1980s Spider-Man cartoon.
    And in the Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon.

Was Black Cat supposed to have been involved with Spider-Man in this fan story or something?
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Was Black Cat supposed to have been involved with Spider-Man in this fan story or something?
    i dont think so she was just after the gem and Peter turn her in
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

There were involved with each other in the past. The story opened with Peter reminiscing about their relationship when Mary Jane reads about her being sighted in the paper.

As a refresher, here is page one

I do think it was ironic that she wasn't even arrested in her costume...

There were involved with each other in the past. The story opened with Peter reminiscing about their relationship when Mary Jane reads about her being sighted in the paper.

As a refresher, here is page one

Interesting, since Black Cat is frequently depicted as the ex that's been able to move on (like how in MC2, she's not only with someone else, but seems to be friends with MJ). Suppose that Web of Shadows video game from awhile back is a relatively recent exception (as I recall, Black Cat outright says she's still in love with Spidey, so takes it badly if he's not playing ball and has a wistful moment where she accepts that Peter loves MJ, not her, choice dependent).

Was this a silent comic or is there somewhere where it's posted with text?
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Interesting, since Black Cat is frequently depicted as the ex that's been able to move on (like how in MC2, she's not only with someone else, but seems to be friends with MJ)
    Yeah, in MC2 Flash was her male endgame, even if she ultimately divorced him and ended up with another female partner, and that was years before Marvel canonically made her bi. At least she had two children with Flash. I wish she'd have reconciled or been shown to reconnect with him. I still hold out hope one day they'll be romantically involved again like they were in the 90s.

Was this a silent comic or is there somewhere where it's posted with text?
    There was a brief stint where I tried lettering it, but it kind of felt like a betrayal of my original intent to have it run silently. It's an intentional artistic choice. I'm a big fan of the old 'nuff said comics from the 2000s and wanted this whole run to be a tribute to that.