Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I feel like you're missing my point

I'm saying she should have solo adventures, but making her a solo like a Venom is a massive mistake.
    Where else would you tell her solo adventures though?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    In the past, I have little doubt Felicia would not care who she hurts as long as she gets what she wants. But now things are different: Today she has a friend in MJ who actually understands her ( and explained why ( Gwen) which Peter would not do), and part of the increased character growth of Felicia is not stabbing someone in the back who is your friend.
    Well is it stabbing someone in the back if they know full well that it's going on and don't demand that it stop for a start...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well is it stabbing someone in the back if they know full well that it's going on and don't demand that it stop for a start...
    No one thinks MJ would like it, and this it would be stabbing her in the back.

Ultimate Member

I'm not saying that she'd be over the moon about it but not a complete shock, and again if she knew about it and was okay with it then it wouldn't be stabbing her in the back, though I don't expect it to happen...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Daredevil
    Hawkeye
    Black Widow
    Moon Knight

BANNED

Jed's back with IRON CAT

Both Black Cat and Iron Man thought they had seen the last of the IRON CAT armor. And if Felicia is surprised to see the armor again, you can imagine how furious Tony is. There’s someone new in the Iron Cat armor and they have a plan that will put them in the crosshairs of all the heroes of the Marvel Universe. Both Iron Man and Black Cat’s secrets and mistakes are going to come back to haunt them, and it’s going to get ROUGH!
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/02/25/ir...el-pere-perez/
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 02-25-2022 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    YAASSS! I'm so happy to get more Jed McKay Felicia!

BANNED

Astonishing Member

Beat me to it to posting this, This is great, exciting, more Jed Mckay Black Cat, I think we have enough material to be collected in a Omnibus.

Both Black Cat and Iron Man thought they had seen the last of the IRON CAT armor. And if Felicia is surprised to see the armor again, you can imagine how furious Tony is. There’s someone new in the Iron Cat armor and they have a plan that will put them in the crosshairs of all the heroes of the Marvel Universe. Both Iron Man and Black Cat’s secrets and mistakes are going to come back to haunt them, and it’s going to get ROUGH!

"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but as always, satisfaction brings it back. It was with a heavy heart that we said goodbye to the ongoing BLACK CAT series last year, but now what would have been the next arc in that series lives on in its own right -- IRON CAT!” MacKay said. “The fan-favorite Iron Cat armor returns... but who's in it this time? It certainly isn't Felicia Hardy, as the Iron Cat comes gunning for her right off the bat. It's a rare pleasure to have a second chance to pick up a story that you thought lost, and I'm really excited for people to rejoin Pere and I on another Black Cat adventure!"

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=153975022

This is so random, but I can't say no to more McKay Black Cat and Iron Man .

I wonder if the person in the suit is Felicia's old girlfriend...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

This is so random, but I can't say no to more McKay Black Cat and Iron Man .

I wonder if the person in the suit is Felicia's old girlfriend...
    Hmm, Tara was her name, if I recall. That said, Iron Cat would be perfect for a futuristic twist on Black Cat, or that version of Armor Wars in Secret Wars (2015) that took place in a domain of Battleworld where everyone had to wear armor to survive because of an airborne virus that turned out to have been secretly unleashed by Howard Stark.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ugh, Iron Cat, just why? I hate it when street level heroes are put into stupid Iron Man suits.

Okay, should have read the solicit first, it's not her in the suit, then I'm fine with it.
    Last edited by chicago_bastard; 02-25-2022 at 05:19 PM.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Extraordinary Member

In her solo

Again I feel like you think I'm saying she should never have a solo.I'm saying she shouldn't be converted into a Venom like character whose a solo character and rarely teams up w/ Spidey

On one hand great news, but them calling Iron Cat a "fan-fav" is hilarious because no one asked for it to return

And I wonder how this fits in w/ the "what did Peter do?" if it even does

Either ways it's Jed so it'll be good