Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    In her solo

Again I feel like you think I'm saying she should never have a solo.I'm saying she shouldn't be converted into a Venom like character whose a solo character and rarely teams up w/ Spidey
    I wasn't advocating for that either, just that I was fine with her having solo books.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wasn't advocating for that either, just that I was fine with her having solo books.
    Oh yeah, I'm just saying her solo should feature Peter from time to time(specially since he'd be her go to for help when there's a big enough threat) and Cat should be in ASM from time to time

Amazing Member

Iron Cat? I would've gone with something like Ferro Feline at least. But I'm on board for more MacKay Black Cat. If this mini does well I hope they don't think it's because of this new character and start pushing for more Iron Cat over Felicia

Oh yeah, I'm just saying her solo should feature Peter from time to time(specially since he'd be her go to for help when there's a big enough threat) and Cat should be in ASM from time to time
    Agreed .
    Quote Originally Posted by hbomb450 View Post
    Iron Cat? I would've gone with something like Ferro Feline at least. But I'm on board for more MacKay Black Cat. If this mini does well I hope they don't think it's because of this new character and start pushing for more Iron Cat over Felicia
    It seems like despite ending it that the Black Cat series did well enough that they're willing to commission more mini's and one-shots springing off from it.

Not that I mind .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hbomb450 View Post
    Ferro Feline could work, yeah. I'm personally partial toward the original title of "Iron Cat's" debut, "Full Metal Black Cat."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

I wish the same for Peter to appear from time to time in the following books:

1. Captain Marvel
    2. Spider-Woman
    3. She-Hulk
    4. Black Widow
    5. Tigra

It would give the Spider-Readers a reason to support those books. I would love to see those characters appear in ASM as well.

so what is the Iron Cat armor supposed to do? Is it mostly set up for stealth, infiltration? Limited offensive capabilities? Or "lots" of offensive weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what is the Iron Cat armor supposed to do? Is it mostly set up for stealth, infiltration? Limited offensive capabilities? Or "lots" of offensive weapons?
    It's a "basic" Iron Man armor with the jets, repulsors, etc. But more stylish .

BANNED

Iron Cat.....Marvel trying hard to make their own version of bat/cat anyway. Iron Man is going to outdo Batman by having two feline females to play with.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    Iron Cat.....Marvel trying hard to make their own version of bat/cat anyway. Iron Man is going to outdo Batman by having two feline females to play with.
    There was an iron cat it was Black Cat's from Jed's last run and it's obvious who stole it so there's a lot less going on than everyone thinks there is

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    There was an iron cat it was Black Cat's from Jed's last run and it's obvious who stole it so there's a lot less going on than everyone thinks there is
    Who said there wasn't? It still doesn't mean Jed isn't trying to making Iron/Cat happen. He even wrote his own version of bat/cat in the infinite heist storyline with Nighthawk. In fact this cat armor reminds me of a old catwoman story where she had a rival cyber cat. Anyways whatever your guess regarding the thief's identity I wasn't referring to the perpetrator who stole the armor when I spoke of the second feline but was referring to Hellcat who he is asking to marry him in his own title. Now go on about how Marvel isn't interested in pairing Tony with a catwoman equivalent and I will laugh out loud.

Extraordinary Member

Pairing and romantic pairing are 2 vastly diff. things...

BANNED

Pairing and romantic pairing are 2 vastly diff. things...
    Yes but when pairing characters there is always a chance that it could turn into something more flirtatious especially when you consider Tony's womanizing ways and Black Cat's flirty persona so it's not some remote possibility as you seem to think that they could hook up for a time and break up afterwards.
    Last edited by Wat; 02-27-2022 at 09:05 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Yes but when pairing characters there is always a chance that it could turn into something more flirtatious especially when you consider Tony's womanizing ways and Black Cat's flirty persona so it's not some remote possibility as you seem to think that they could hook up for a time and break up afterwards.
    Yeah no the age gap alone is disgusting.Not to mention Tony's already is a relationship/maybe marriage

And light flirting specially when the 2 characters have that in their nature vs romance is far diff.

But you're treating it as a 100% guarantee when nothing has been confirmed. It's just as likely we'll see Felicia turned into a giant toad that dresses like a biker. Not every team up between a man and a woman needs to be romantic in nature.