Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I think it's time Marvel did a what if we're Felicia gets her happy ending with Peter and have kids and all.
    Kinda funny that the one what if where they end up together 'cause marriage didn't happen, Felicia ended up dying and Peter ended up with fucking Silver Sable.

It almost like the Marvel universe doesn't want them together lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What do you mean cheat on her?
    he never broke up with her at any point in the series and make out with MJ
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

[=Jman27;5881719]yeah that was very shitty she literally didnt do anything and Peter cheats on her. At best the next what if gotta remove Mj off the board completely[/QUOTE]
    The idea of removing MJ just makes my point. Felicia cannot and will not win Peter as long as MJ is around. Sort of like Georgia can win the college football National Championship. Provided there is no team called Alabama so take the Crimson Tide away so they can win.

Ultimate Member

Simple answer, MJ and Felicia just share Peter...

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    We saw that last year in the AU Black Cat strikes, and the result was predictable: She lost to MJ.
    You say this like it's some pre-ordained destiny and not completely up to the whims of editorial or a writer's group.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    You say this like it's some pre-ordained destiny and not completely up to the whims of editorial or a writer's group.
    Well, there's a reason Felicia is bitter towards redheads...

and we want her to be best friends with MJ why?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    The banter and teasing .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The banter and teasing .
    Exactly. That, and if MJ (somehow) doesn't hold a grudge against Felicia despite that time early in her marriage to Peter that Felicia up and physically threatened her, I don't see why they can't at least be friends.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spectacular Member

I prefer Felicia and Peter being friendly exes. It is their best dynamic and I find Felicia gets treated the best with this dynamic. One of the things I loved about the Black Cat solo was that she wasn't reduced to the "hot love interest" for Spider-Man. Felicia got to have her own relationships independent of him.

About the only time I can see Felicia/Peter working is when they were together in Noir, but Peter was closer to her world there. The only reason things didn't work out was because she didn't want him to see her face after she was mutilated for helping him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    I prefer Felicia and Peter being friendly exes. It is their best dynamic and I find Felicia gets treated the best with this dynamic. One of the things I loved about the Black Cat solo was that she wasn't reduced to the "hot love interest" for Spider-Man. Felicia got to have her own relationships independent of him.

About the only time I can see Felicia/Peter working is when they were together in Noir, but Peter was closer to her world there. The only reason things didn't work out was because she didn't want him to see her face after she was mutilated for helping him.
    Her solo did world build but her issues w/ peter were still the highlight IMO

The "wedding" annual had the best dynamic IMO and the run did feel a bit less when we went 7-10+ issues w/ no Spider-man

Even her lying to Peter and that one page was more memorable than most of her interaction w/ her crew

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Her solo did world build but her issues w/ peter were still the highlight IMO

The "wedding" annual had the best dynamic IMO and the run did feel a bit less when we went 7-10+ issues w/ no Spider-man

Even her lying to Peter and that one page was more memorable than most of her interaction w/ her crew
    I disagree. The interactions with Peter were nice but nothing we haven't seen before.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I disagree. The interactions with Peter were nice but nothing we haven't seen before.
    Ofc. It is just a difference in opinion

But I still see those panels all over twitter, pinterest(when I do login) and instagram all the time and those are the only panels from that run that pop up

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post

I think for Felicia Peter was basically the love of her life that she lost through her own fault and still cares about even though she knows he'll never look at her the way she does the "redhead" (MJ), and for Peter he has a long history with Felicia and cares about her a lot, so that plays into it.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Got my second cover quote, and it’s gonna be on the upcoming Black Cat Infinite Score TPB, so scoop it up.