Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I don't see her romantically attracted to MJ .
    Who said anything about romance?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Who said anything about romance?
    I think I prefer her being bitter towards redheads .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

new Sketch Today Frank Cho

Source Instagram Frank Cho
    This would be fun to see in canon, and for those who don't know, two out of the twelve Marvel Knights: Spider-Man issues by Mark Millar had Cho doing the art.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

https://www.cbr.com/black-cat-edge-o...-verse-marvel/

I understand the point of this article about the problems of giving Felicia Spider-Powers. However, I do not agree with it entirely.

Felicia has the bad habit of picking her life as a burgler simply because of the thrill, which seriously proves she lacks the sense of responsability most of Spiders learn (usually through tragedy). In previous adventures of the 616's Felicia, she has been trapped on very dangerous adventures that almost cost her life (or worst). When those times come to my mind, I simply can't avoid to think that Felicia could have had a great use of powers back then. Even more, do you remember her downfall because of the "Superior Spider-Man"? Well, pretty sure that would have been avoided if Felicia would had a Spider-Sense to warm her that the "Superior Spider-Man" was an impostor.

Now, I don't know what kind of "heist" they would need a Spider-Felicia in "The End of the Spider-verse"; but pretty sure it would be to take something from Morlun and Shathra that could turn the battle on the spiders' favour. And I'm particularly sure a good interaction between this Spider-Felicia and 616's Spider-Man will happen, mainly because "Night-Spider" makes me think about Silk and the "animal attraction" between her and Spider-Man. Not to mention it's inevitable that 616's Spider-Man will reveal details to Night-Spider about his relationship with her counterpart in Earth 616. This Felicia could even start to understand why her counterpart felt in love with Spidey.

I really want to see more around thsi Felicia in the future. I have the hintch that MAYBE her Jeanne DeWolf MIGHT become her "Uncle Ben figure" because Kingpin could kill her in retribution for Felicia's burglaries. And who knows? Maybe she will try to meet her reality's version of Peter Parker, who could possibly have a regular life with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/black-cat-edge-o...-verse-marvel/

I understand the point of this article about the problems of giving Felicia Spider-Powers. However, I do not agree with it entirely.

Felicia has the bad habit of picking her life as a burgler simply because of the thrill, which seriously proves she lacks the sense of responsability most of Spiders learn (usually through tragedy). In previous adventures of the 616's Felicia, she has been trapped on very dangerous adventures that almost cost her life (or worst). When those times come to my mind, I simply can't avoid to think that Felicia could have had a great use of powers back then. Even more, do you remember her downfall because of the "Superior Spider-Man"? Well, pretty sure that would have been avoided if Felicia would had a Spider-Sense to warm her that the "Superior Spider-Man" was an impostor.

Now, I don't know what kind of "heist" they would need a Spider-Felicia in "The End of the Spider-verse"; but pretty sure it would be to take something from Morlun and Shathra that could turn the battle on the spiders' favour. And I'm particularly sure a good interaction between this Spider-Felicia and 616's Spider-Man will happen, mainly because "Night-Spider" makes me think about Silk and the "animal attraction" between her and Spider-Man. Not to mention it's inevitable that 616's Spider-Man will reveal details to Night-Spider about his relationship with her counterpart in Earth 616. This Felicia could even start to understand why her counterpart felt in love with Spidey.

I really want to see more around thsi Felicia in the future. I have the hintch that MAYBE her Jeanne DeWolf MIGHT become her "Uncle Ben figure" because Kingpin could kill her in retribution for Felicia's burglaries. And who knows? Maybe she will try to meet her reality's version of Peter Parker, who could possibly have a regular life with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May.
    Those could be interesting ideas to pursue in the future, and hopefully, we see some of them in End of Spider-Verse proper.

Well, Felicia looks great in anything .

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, Felicia looks great in anything .
    Problem here is now he's referring to her as Iron Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Problem here is now he's referring to her as Iron Cat
    When it should be "Iron Spider Felicia" or "Iron Night-Spider." "Iron Cat" is when she used Tony Stark's Nanoforge to build her own cat-themed armor --- twice, going by the Iron Cat mini. That said, given current advancements in "soft robotics" or "soft exoskeletons," insofar as "they look and feel like fabric, but act like armor," I do think we could eventually see something a bit closer to the Iron Spider Armor in real life.

that white and black suit over in the corner don’t think spiderman wear that combo.
    Also looking at both variant now especially side by side I was remember someone complaining that Mj and Felicia shouldn’t be switchable I’m starting to see the light
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Last edited by juan678; 09-27-2022 at 07:45 AM.

Guard sleeping on the job. Missing the nice view .

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Ross always does good work. Kinda interesting that Black Cat and Elektra are included, given that they have been most recently branded as antiheroes more than straight up villains (esp. since Magneto, an even more iconic villain also noted for shifting sides liek that, is absent).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    also has Elektra included. but hey if you include Black Cat that's a total of ten of villains from spider man
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy