Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Congratulations! (Said with utmost sincerity.)
    Thanks, doll. Much appreciated.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Thanks, doll. Much appreciated.
    Very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I was wondering how this could be Felicia when she's blonde, I know that Marvel likes to say that Felicia's hair is platinum blonde, but that's white lol.

Man, that was so random lol.

Also hilarious she developed a crush on him when she's still a piece of ****, 'cause, y'know, she brainwashed Gwen into thinking she was going out with Peter to try to confuse Peter and Chat into thinking Peter was cheating on Chat, when that didn't work, she actively erased Chat's memories about her time dating Peter, all to find some way to separate both of them.

She did regret it, went to jail, and then helped them out in a few adventures, but ****, that was pretty fucked up, specially considering that's supposed to be a kid friendly world lol.
    Yeah . . . I'd say we should be grateful that was as far as it went there . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Yeah . . . I'd say we should be grateful that was as far as it went there . . .
    I doubt they could push it that much further and still be a kid friendly story lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

I doubt they could push it that much further and still be a kid friendly story lol.
    True enough, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Emma looks good .
    Man, that was so random lol.

Also hilarious she developed a crush on him when she's still a piece of ****, 'cause, y'know, she brainwashed Gwen into thinking she was going out with Peter to try to confuse Peter and Chat into thinking Peter was cheating on Chat, when that didn't work, she actively erased Chat's memories about her time dating Peter, all to find some way to separate both of them.

She did regret it, went to jail, and then helped them out in a few adventures, but ****, that was pretty fucked up, specially considering that's supposed to be a kid friendly world lol.
    By Emma standards the fact that she felt bad about it, apologized, and turned herself in said a lot. But she's still Emma Frost at the end of the day...and definitely looks good in spandex.
    Technically, that's Emma Frost, not Felicia Hardy, but considering Marvel Adventures: Spider-Man depicted her as having developed a crush on him after looking into his mind and realizing how honestly decent and good he was . . .
    I was wondering who that was supposed to be.

True enough, yeah.
    It's already baffling how far they took it, but maybe it's because kids don't really realize how fucked up what Emma does is... Just funny we can have brainwashing, but guns aren't an option though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    By Emma standards the fact that she felt bad about it, apologized, and turned herself in said a lot. But she's still Emma Frost at the end of the day...
    Tells you something that "good by Emma's standards" still means she's firmly an anti-hero at best, who still does evil ****, she's just a lot less nasty about what she does.

Even then, after the stuff I mentioned happened, there was a story arc where Spidey found out about Chat's sister, who Chat doesn't want to talk about for some reason, and Emma mind wiped that detail from Peter's mind so he stops bothering Chat, and while Chat is pissed at what Emma did, Emma herself doesn't care:

(Marvel Adventures: Spider-Man#8 vol 2)

Oh and she's not as much of a bitch when talking, it's still there, but it's toned down after she goes to jail, since she regrets the **** she did and all.

and definitely looks good in spandex.
    Reminds me that they were planning to have Emma use her usual costume, but they decided against it, probably because Emma's usual ain't kid friendly:

(Marvel Adventures: Spider-Man#56)

Wasn't even done awkwardly too, you have to know Emma to notice that change of plans, and the very next issue has the whole "Silencer" identity she takes, which, just wouldn't work with Emma's usual costume lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

So that's how it happens. At least we know the setup now.

Very nice. Black Cat helping Peter get back in fighting (and swinging) form. Art's great, too. Thanks for sharing.

Gorgeous Black Cat across two different books .

Astonishing Member

Well, it seems the Solicitation of the Beyond's issue was a misleading, because Black Cat's life being in danger is not at all what I see in the preview. Let's pray the solicitation of the incomming "Peter and MJ break up... Again" is a mislead too.

And it's kinda funny that Black Cat, after years staying besides Spider-Man, she knows him better than Peter himself.

Ultimate Member

Peter's work wife helping him get back into the swing of things...