Page 50 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    (esp. since Magneto, an even more iconic villain also noted for shifting sides liek that, is absent).
    Partly obscured by Mole Man and Mystique, which I prefer he shouldn't have. I overlooked him too the first time.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    also has Elektra included. but hey if you include Black Cat that's a total of ten of villains from spider man
    It's 11 actually
    Lizard
    Vulture
    Sandman
    Mysterio
    Doctor Octopus
    Black Cat
    Green Goblin
    Rhino
    Venom
    Scorpion
    Electro

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Ross always does good work. Kinda interesting that Black Cat and Elektra are included, given that they have been most recently branded as antiheroes more than straight up villains (esp. since Magneto, an even more iconic villain also noted for shifting sides liek that, is absent).
    It's really weird to include Felicia here at all, she was only every explicitly a villain in very few times, with the longest lasting being the Queenpin nonsense.

But then again, this shit is including characters like Emma, Magneto, Venom and Phoenix, who aren't villains currently... So it's just weird overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

Ross just wants/likes to draw Felicia...there's no way she should be included alongside those villains, no way at all..

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SplinteringHeart View Post
    Ross just wants/likes to draw Felicia...there's no way she should be included alongside those villains, no way at all..
    He was doing Marvel silver age villains in which she was\is a villain at that time

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SplinteringHeart View Post
    Felicia (and even Elektra) aren't in the category of villains that most of the other characters. But I look at it more as iconic characters/foes than nastiest villains. Without taking a few liberties, we'd probably not have any females aside from Dark Phoenix and Hela.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    also has Elektra included. but hey if you include Black Cat that's a total of ten of villains from spider man
    Alex Ross forgot to add Titania, Enchantress, and Dr. Minerva...

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Alex Ross forgot to add Titania, Enchantress, and Dr. Minerva...
    Um-hmmmmm…
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

I like Black Cat, but I think she has never been a love interest for Peter, only a sex relationship... I think that at the start they tried to give to Mj an antagonist, but the thing never worked well, because Mj was created to be an antagonist too and so she has many of the aspects of Felicia.
    ... and here's a very beautiful fanart I've seen !!

Incredible Member

Yikes poor Black Cat in Edge of Spiderverse 5.

spoilers:
    We see her head mounted on a wall along with other spider villains by the spider Kraven in his universe.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

From the Dark Web tie in

spoilers:
    Felecia is dating someone
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    From the Dark Web tie in

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Which tie-in? No Dark Web's issue is out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    Yikes poor Black Cat in Edge of Spiderverse 5.

spoilers:
    We see her head mounted on a wall along with other spider villains by the spider Kraven in his universe.
    end of spoilers
    That's enough for me to want this Kraven smashed into pieces.

And I feel sorry for some of the villains, knowing part of the backstories, mainly Lizard and Rhino.

However, how is it possible for the Fly and the Scorpion to exist here when they were created by Jameson to hunt Spider-Man?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    From the Dark Web tie in

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Mary Jane Watson and Felicia Hardy are trapped in Limbo and at the mercy of BELASCO THE SWORDSMAN in Jed MacKay and Vincenzo Carratu’s MARY JANE & BLACK CAT #2. As if that wasn’t bad enough, they’re also keeping secrets from one another! Somehow, MJ’s got powers and there’s a new (old) man in Felicia’s life – and if they don’t come clean with one another, they could be stuck in Limbo FOREVER!

With the way it’s phrased I genuinely believe that it has to do with Peter, why MJ would care about who Felicia is dating or why Felicia keeps that as a secret to MJ

MARY JANE & BLACK CAT #2
    Written by JED MACKAY
    Art by VINCENZO CARRATU
    Cover by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
    On Sale 1/11

Mary Jane Watson and Felicia Hardy are trapped in Limbo and at the mercy of BELASCO THE SWORDSMAN in Jed MacKay and Vincenzo Carratu’s MARY JANE & BLACK CAT #2. As if that wasn’t bad enough, they’re also keeping secrets from one another! Somehow, MJ’s got powers and there’s a new (old) man in Felicia’s life – and if they don’t come clean with one another, they could be stuck in Limbo FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post

With the way it’s phrased I genuinely believe that it has to do with Peter, why MJ would care about who Felicia is dating or why Felicia keeps that as a secret to MJ

Even if it is Peter, why would Mary Jane care? She dumped him…6 months ago. Peter’s single. She still loves him? Maybe she shouldn’t have dumped him then.