Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hoth82 View Post
    Even if it is Peter, why would Mary Jane care? She dumped him…6 months ago. Peter’s single. She still loves him? Maybe she shouldn’t have dumped him then.
    Pal, as long as we don't know what the heck happened in this mysterious 6 month time skip, we can't jump to conclussions. I'm as pissed as you about this, but I can't say anything if they don't give clear answers about what exactly happened here. The only thing I can say for now is that this Paul guy is a violent guy who apparently has MJ submited.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Pal, as long as we don't know what the heck happened in this mysterious 6 month time skip, we can't jump to conclussions. I'm as pissed as you about this, but I can't say anything if they don't give clear answers about what exactly happened here.
    To put it bluntly, whoever either Spidey or MJ dates now isn't his business or hers' if they're not together.

Although if she's just feeling jealous that's fine, can be hard to move on and whatnot.

The only thing I can say for now is that this Paul guy is a violent guy who apparently has MJ submited.
    Hah.

If that's really what's going on, then oh boy, Wells made MJ become pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    To put it bluntly, whoever either Spidey or MJ dates now isn't his business or hers' if they're not together.

Although if she's just feeling jealous that's fine, can be hard to move on and whatnot.

Hah.

If that's really what's going on, then oh boy, Wells made MJ become pathetic.
    WE DON'T KNOW!!! We have no idea who the Heck this "Paul" is, or where he came from. And there's still the mysterious "light guy" who appeared to Peter and MJ at the end of the Sinister War.

WE DON'T KNOW!!! We have no idea who the Heck this "Paul" is, or where he came from. And there's still the mysterious "light guy" who appeared to Peter and MJ at the end of the Sinister War.
    Beyond, not Sinister War.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Beyond, not Sinister War.
    Even so, I still suspect that's what was behind whatever happened at the beginning of Wells's ASM run.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

It's probably Black Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's probably Black Fox.
    Why would she have a guilty conscience towards Mary Jane about Black Fox?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by maryjane View Post
    I like Black Cat, but I think she has never been a love interest for Peter, only a sex relationship... I think that at the start they tried to give to Mj an antagonist, but the thing never worked well, because Mj was created to be an antagonist too and so she has many of the aspects of Felicia.
    ... and here's a very beautiful fanart I've seen !!
    uh.... sory guys, just curious... marvel fans still like women, do they ? or maybe something has changed in the last years ?

Why would she have a guilty conscience towards Mary Jane about Black Fox?
    She probably feels guilty for how it ended between them at least, and it might complicate their time in limbo.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

uh.... sory guys, just curious... marvel fans still like women, do they ? or maybe something has changed in the last years ?
    Good one. Sorry for not commenting sooner. It is very good photorealistic art there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

https://www.gamesradar.com/the-hobgo...now-which-one/

Looks like Wells is going in on Spider-Cat (despite completely ignoring it for the last four issues). This is what people wanted, right?

Looks like Wells is going in on Spider-Cat (despite completely ignoring it for the last four issues). This is what people wanted, right?

It’s not what I wanted per say, but I’m not against it either. It keeps Felicia away from bad influences like some of her other recent love interests have been. Felicia needs to stay away from other thieves.

I mean you're the one who said Paul is violent lol.

Fan arts are posted here once in a while and not always talked about, it happens.

Can't wait for them to speedrun a breakup so Spidey becomes more miserable.

It’s not what I wanted per say, but I’m not against it either. It keeps Felicia away from bad influences like some of her other recent love interests have been. Felicia needs to stay away from other thieves.
    Right now Spidey isn't a good influence either from what I hear .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

I'll believe it when I see it.

Astonishing Member

People who wish MJ Felicia Peter to be poly, should probably check out Carlos Gomez latest piece he posted on instagram. I won't link it here since its kinda NSFW.