Page 61 of 79 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    so he shouldnt be allowed to date then until this Mj situation gets resolved?
    Yeah he's got Norman right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Yeah he's got Norman right?
    well norman is paying him when no one else would
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

so he shouldnt be allowed to date then until this Mj situation gets resolved?
    How did you get that from what I said?

My point is that Wells is a crappy writer who is doing a Felicia a disservice. Frankly, I want both her and MJ far away from Peter until Wells is gone. Neither character deserves Wells's sexist writing.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    How did you get that from what I said?

My point is that Wells is a crappy writer who is doing a Felicia a disservice. Frankly, I want both her and MJ far away from Peter until Wells is gone. Neither character deserves Wells's sexist writing.
    you said Felicia and every other female. So if peter was dating glory grant would that be ok nor he cant have anyone til Mj comes back

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

you said Felicia and every other female. So if peter was dating glory grant would that be ok nor he cant have anyone til Mj comes back
    I said, "Wells is treating Felicia (and every other female character) as if they have no life except to revolve empty-headed around Peter" meaning Wells is crap at writing female characters. I should have said men instead of Peter, however. Has nothing to do with the MJ situation and everything to do with Wells writing every single female character, from Aunt May to Anna Maria to Bobbi to Felicia to MJ to Betty, as having no life except for revolving around men or children.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    I said, "Wells is treating Felicia (and every other female character) as if they have no life except to revolve empty-headed around Peter" meaning Wells is crap at writing female characters. I should have said men instead of Peter, however. Has nothing to do with the MJ situation and everything to do with Wells writing every single female character, from Aunt May to Anna Maria to Bobbi to Felicia to MJ to Betty, as having no life except for revolving around men or children.
    He did do a good job on Psylocke(Kwannon) in Hellions.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    He did do a good job on Psylocke(Kwannon) in Hellions.
    ASM is not a team book about morally dark grey antiheroes, as much as Wells makes the villains the only semi-interesting characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    TOccasional mini-series aren't the same as a regular ongoing. The ongoing WAS canceled.
    Mate, Felicia's mini-series aren't 'occasional'. they're regular as flipping clockwork

What are people's thoughts on Felicia in the 2006 Heroes for Hire book?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If it's written well, I'm totally down for it, personally.
    Sadly "if written well" lasts as long in comics as "until a new writer decides to screw it up".

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Sadly "if written well" lasts as long in comics as "until a new writer decides to screw it up".
    You mean the reason we're even talking about the current potential of Peter x Felicia in the first place?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Peter and Felicia are already being screwed up. 'Shippers don't see the issue with it because they're 'shippers and support anything that warrants the characters making googly eyes at each other

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Mate, Felicia's mini-series aren't 'occasional'. they're regular as flipping clockwork
    Same with Shang chi I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    You mean the reason we're even talking about the current potential of Peter x Felicia in the first place?
    it's a cycle that will never be broken with comics

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What are people's thoughts on Felicia in the 2006 Heroes for Hire book?
    It was nice to see her more on the side of the angels for once.