Page 8 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by federicodettofred View Post
    This is another confused plot in my mind. In "MJ/Black Cat Beyond" Felicia literally says that Peter was the first man she truly loved... but is this true? I mean, I've always looked at them as "sexual" partners, having a strong attraction but that was it. She even dumped him when he revealed his true identity, because she loved Spider-Man and not Peter Parker. It looks like writers are shifting Felicia's character to a more "serious" one and not the usual hot femme fatale who pushed Spider-Man into dangerous situations.
    Felicia did come to love Peter for himself, not just Spider-Man. If it was solely a physical attraction, she has other options.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    All fall before Lady Lotus...

I'm still surprised Black Cat has never gotten a happy ending with Peter. Like come on Marvel. Cut her some slack and make some what if she gets married and has kids with Peter

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I'm still surprised Black Cat has never gotten a happy ending with Peter. Like come on Marvel. Cut her some slack and make some what if she gets married and has kids with Peter
    That will never happy for Felicia. Unlike Selina Kyle she wont

Ultimate Member

Well if they won't allow Peter and MJ to get married and have kids and be happy sadly they won't allow that for Felicia either...probably, which is why he should just have a daughter or so with both and then go from there...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Perhaps both MJ and Felicia will be in a friends with benefits type of thing with Peter...
    Or they could be in a poly relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Or they could be in a poly relationship.
    Doubt it. MJ and Peter don't seem to be that type of people and I'm sure Felicia wants Peter to herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Doubt it. MJ and Peter don't seem to be that type of people and I'm sure Felicia wants Peter to herself.
    Are you sure Peter isn't?

27.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Are you sure Peter isn't?

27.jpg
    Ok touché haha

Astonishing Member

Personally, I feel that Felicia SHOULD move on with her life AWAY from Peter Parker. I would like to see her team up with

1. Hawkeye,
    2. Daredevil,
    3. Warren Worthington III
    4. Yukio the wild one
    5. Lila Cheney
    6. Jessica Drew

These characters would make reading Black Cat's solo series interesting.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 02-19-2022 at 03:11 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Personally, I feel that Felicia SHOULD move on with her life AWAY from Peter Parker. I would like to see her team up with

1. Hawkeye,
    2. Daredevil,
    3. Warren Worthington III
    4. Yukio the wild one
    5. Lila Cheney
    6. Jessica Drew

These characters would make reading Black Cat's solo series interesting.
    Gotta disagree, her best stuff even in her solo has been w/ Peter.Not to say her stuff w/out him hasn't been good but not nearly as good in comparison

Whether it's Spencer's 16.HU issue, or the marriage annual or even the one page of her lying to Peter or their interactions by Mckay and others in Beyond to recently saving her it's been fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Gotta disagree, her best stuff even in her solo has been w/ Peter.Not to say her stuff w/out him hasn't been good but not nearly as good in comparison

Whether it's Spencer's 16.HU issue, or the marriage annual or even the one page of her lying to Peter or their interactions by Mckay and others in Beyond to recently saving her it's been fantastic.
    I think from a character perspective her solos stuff without Peter was important. I don't think she should be attached to the hip with Peter even if I love their relationship.

Ultimate Member

I think that at one time Felicia would have wanted Peter all to herself, but now I think that she'd be more than willing to be part of a trio, and I think that even MJ would warm up to it before long, not saying that it would be the new standard for her but if it's Felicia that's the other then...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think from a character perspective her solos stuff without Peter was important. I don't think she should be attached to the hip with Peter even if I love their relationship.
    Yeah her character work is def. important.But not only do we see more of it when she's w/ Peter in her solo but none of the other supporting cast have nearly the same level of chemistry w/ her or by themselves.

I agree she should have solo adventures, but making her a Venom-esque solo is a massive misstep IMO