Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #38 (If the kid shifts to muck, how can you tell if his diaper needs changing, or if it's just him? Yeah, yeah, buy the book. I know.)
    AGENTS OF FURY #17 (Is even Nick Fury cleared to know what he's doing?)
    AMAZING FANTASY #25 (I doubt cleghorn will ever be allowed to write another AF again. But damn, a true WTF issue. Does CaptCleghorn have a thing with frogs?))
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA! #30 (Nice examples of political intrigue. Plus T'Challa must get the prize.)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #38 (America Chavez. I like it. Of course, what would Sally Floyd say about her?)
    DARK INTELLIGENCE #8 (Guess who's back? Arnold maybe?)
    DEADPOOL #6 (If only Chip's long lost eldest brother Mike would return and rescue him. Points if you get the reference.)
    DEVIANT #1 (There are always greedy humans willing to venture into dangerous areas. For a price, of course.)
    F˛ #5 (It would surprise me if any actual science held up with this storyline.)
    GHOST RIDER: DAMNATION #6 (Armor that folds into a new ride? Wait, do we have Transformer licensing?)
    HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN #4 (Like I'm worried. A threat not a single person can stop? Good thing there are two stars of this book.)
    HULK IN THE RING #1 (What do you do with an orange Hulk? Put a ring on it, baby!)
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #30 (I want to see a spinoff series where decorators go in and revamp all of these undersea lairs.)
    THE MIGHTY THOR #38 (I'm confused early. If it's the beginning, can there be gods that are actually elder already?)
    MISTRESS OF KUNG FU #2 (Which series is being ripped off here? Shang Chi or Runaways?)
    THE NEW ANNIHILATORS #2 (Needs more cosmic.)
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #12 (You'd think Spidey in the Savage Land would be more impressive than just a bunch of scientists getting their vitamin C.)
    SCION #1 (CROSSGENESIS #2) (Oh, man [maybe the wrong word, lol]! Tension between exes can be very dramatic.)
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #30 (Here's an idea. Use the Avatar of Taxes to fight Death as they are just as eternal as Death.)
    SPELLBOUND #4 ("Jennifer, I hear your mother calling." is truly an ominous warning.)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #38 (Don't make me lose faith in X-23 and Nightcrawler. They just need to win one. For the Gipper. [Kids, google that.])
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

One of everything.

Get those last minute purchases in before I get around to tallying sales for the month and they will count!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project.

Follow all the latest developments at CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ monthly sales tally and voting results for FEBRUARY 2022!

TOTAL SALES: 134!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #38, AMAZING FANTASY #25, CAPTAIN AMERICA #38, DEVIANT #1, F˛ #5, HULK IN THE RING #1, THE MIGHTY THOR #38, and UNCANNY X-MEN #38 with 7!

BREAKDOWN:

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #38 - 7
    AMAZING FANTASY #25 – 7
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #38 – 7
    DEVIANT #1 - 7
    F˛ #5 – 7
    HULK IN THE RING #1 – 7
    THE MIGHTY THOR #38 – 7
    UNCANNY X-MEN #38 - 7
    AGENTS OF FURY #17 - 6
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA! #30 - 6
    DARK INTELLIGENCE #8 - 6
    DEADPOOL #6 - 6
    GHOST RIDER: DAMNATION #6 - 6
    HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN #4 - 6
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #30 - 6
    MISTRESS OF KUNG FU #2 - 6
    THE NEW ANNIHILATORS #2 - 6
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #12 - 6
    SCION #1 (CROSSGENESIS #2) - 6
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #30 - 6
    SPELLBOUND #4 - 6

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Reward points will be adjusted shortly.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!