Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

I didn't understand Doug's motivation at all I fail to see how he gains anything from saving Moira.

Oh and yeah the way Xavier tore into Nimrod...yes!

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    False advertising again. There is nothing inferno about this because nobody died permanently.
    They weren't teasing any permanent death. Of couse it was a fake advertising because nothing is eveloped on inferno. Colossus story started on X-force an will continue on Immortal X-men/X-force

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I didn't understand Doug's motivation at all I fail to see how he gains anything from saving Moira.
    He opposes murder, it's simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    He flat out had omega sentinel say it. "you don't matter." which is true in the sense unless humans kill each other or moira is so successful she eradicates the potential from the x-gene from the human genome no matter what they do they can wipe out every last mutant and ten years from now or tomorrow a human could give birth to one.
    I recall saying a couple years back that humans were so idiotic that they created the means to their own end all just to spite mutants.

People were convinced that man and machine were the same and working in unison, but everyone should have known that it wasn't the case the minute we saw the Dominions.
    Last edited by CoCoBandz; 01-05-2022 at 10:50 AM.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    He gains nothing by letting Moira and Destiny do as they please. He doesnt trust them. You have to remember that he spent most of his time with the X-men looking at Moira as a motherly figure. She was a mentor of sorts when he was younger and the Brotherhood were villians. He may have learned the truth about Moira but that doesnt mean his feelings towards her has necesarily changed

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    that is not true. it was made clear in the issue unlike charles who saw what moira wanted him to see because his telepathy sees the truth in people her telepathy sees what they try to hide their lies so it was very clear to emma that moira was a traitor and that is why emma was so upset.
    moria's only "lie" was that she thinks erik/charles' dream might fail, but she wasn't actively working against it. she let them play it out. because why wouldn't she, she has all the time in the world. the fact that krakoa even exsits is because destiny/mystique warned her not to go for the cure again and to try other methods, which is exactly what she's doing

if anything it just proves how short-sighted emma is, because she could've brought the 4 of them together and had destiny/mystique truly experience moira's lives and look at the big picture from her pov.

BANNED

I would love to see a sequel where Mystique actually burns Krakoa ass and stomps the collective mutandoms ass into ground and burn the sitty concept completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    I would love to see a sequel where Mystique actually burns Krakoa ass and stomps the collective mutandoms ass into ground and burn the sitty concept completely.
    Maybe you can write your own fanfic about it.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

I believe this was a pretty good issue, personally speaking, but clearly the overarching goal here was not to actually end the current status quo. That's why I can understand the feeling of anticlimax some have mentioned, yet for me that was to be expected.

It was more of a way to create new roles for certain characters and shift the gears towards future developments that are gonna be more open-ended, because the narrative will continue, rather than providing closure. We're still in the Krakoa status quo even without Hickman, so there wasn't going to be a huge climatic resolution where all of that would suddenly come to an end.
    Last edited by Souther; 01-05-2022 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    He opposes murder, it's simple as that.
    He shouldn't be in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I think we just cracked the code my friend.
    You did. I just stated the obvious, you discovered the truth.

Though if we really want to get conspiratorial and completely off the rails: Moira had much more knowledge and experience than everyone around her, but the "children," as she called them, ousted her and went with their own version of her vision. A vision that sticks to a status quo and promises to be better, but will likely fall into the same old trappings Moira previously lambasted. Her own trusted allies betrayed her and brought in all the wrong people, but she couldn't come out publicly and say it. Moira's fate is left uncertain, drifting but hopefully able to find something to do in a world where she no longer has the power and say she once had.

Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    After the flash... Moira kicked the mutants ass and wipes the losers from the face of earth. The end.
    Epilogue.....Hellion the last mutant is contemplating suicide and getting his ass kicked by and shit upon by humans on a regular basis due to a power dampener being used to leash him and make him a pet of humans permanently.
    That's a more deserving storyline for a thing called inferno. Lol
    This can't hurt me. Hellion's status quo for the past few years was getting his ass kicked by people on a regular basis, and he didn't even have power dampeners to justify his sudden weakness.
    Last edited by Rift; 01-05-2022 at 10:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member

Well now we get…four, four months of wolverine now? I’m thinking it’s time to head in for winter hibernation for my own sake before I start trying occult rituals to finally kill the Canadian.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I CAN'T WAIT! to read Emma, Raven and Destiny in Immortal X-Men. They were pure FIYAH in this issue until Doug showed up and showed OUT!!!
    I will say that this issue got me hyped about Immortal X-Men as the successor to this story. In a way it makes sense to spotlight the QC now that everyone has equal information about what’s going down.

I’m VERY surprised this didn’t set up X Lives/ X Deaths at all though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I will say that this issue got me hyped about Immortal X-Men as the successor to this story. In a way it makes sense to spotlight the QC now that everyone has equal information about what’s going down.

I’m VERY surprised this didn’t set up X Lives/ X Deaths at all though.
    Cause no one cares about Wolverine.