Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

The inferno of Hickman’s plans and dreams, while in the background a cackling Jordan D White rises, having completed the mission he time-traveled back from the future to do, the revenge of the future X-fans against the Inhumans by having the X-men become the Inhumans. Now if only he can find an author more willing than Hickman to help him with his plot to end the Inhuman Soule.

Meanwhile further in the background, the rest of Marvel editorial wonders whose job it is going to be to get rid of the cocaine stash in White’s desk before someone from Corporate finds it.

Note: This is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicHobo View Post
    Lmao that’s one thing about the Krakoa era, Moira’s been shifted into a totally different character. I’d imagine it was seen as ok due to Moira fans being few and far between but to the 3 of you reading this, my condolences ��
    A lot of characters are being written with completely different personalities. Beast, Colossus and Professor X are a few examples. It is annoying and makes potentially good stories bad. Also look at Cable in Sword.

Also @Journey all the telepaths weren't telekinetic and vise versa. Emma and Xavier was only telepathic. Ultimate Xavier was telekinetic though.
    Last edited by nnelg; 01-05-2022 at 12:25 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    A lot of characters are being written with completely different personalities. Beast, Colossus and Professor X are a few examples. It is annoying and makes potentially good stories bad. Also look at Cable in Sword.
    Just accept the Krakoa-Cocaine theory as cannon, because the Krakoan Cocaine can do anything.

But no seriously, I might just take it as cannon at this point. That or they got their minds wiped of a lot of stuff each other did.

Spectacular Member

Mystique and Destiny sought to kill her as she was the biggest threat to the Mutant nation and their happiness. Moira was always going to be a risk to the Mutant Nation, as her death would ultimately reset the timeline. That is why they wanted to turn her human and then kill her when her mutant power wasn't functioning. She can't reset the timeline if her mutant power has been deactivated.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    She literally just told them all that she wants to eridicate their species and he wants to play captian save a ho.

I just can't take it serious. He has to be a double agent in some way somehow.

He doesn't have to kill her, but to just let her go free? Where's the logic in that?

Without OS and Nimrod Orchis crumbles.
    Please Orchis are just a crash test dummy, the real threat are in the jungles of Ecuador thanks to Xavier's genius recon mission.

Incredible Member

with the reveal that machines will be their own faction against humans and mutants, will we see some other robot characters join up with nimrod and omega, maybe ultron?

Moira went from one of the X-Men's only longtime human allies to a race traitor.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I am really mad at what Hickman did with Moira, the character always has been a loyal ally and caring person, so hopefully another writer may come and fix her story.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I still love Moira even tho Hickman character assassinated her.
    I think seeing all the failure despite her best attempts broke her, which has me wondering why Destiny could not interject to reveal mutants win in life 10, but then probably because of OS (perhaps even a phalanx transformed titan Moira because of Doug...) even life 10 is not won and she probably reverted to her conclusion that no mutants, no problems.

Ultimate Member

Maybe they just replaced Maddy from the first Inferno event with Moira, and maybe there'll be yet another Moira to show up and say that this Moira is the crazy one or something like that...

I’m a bit underwhelmed, to be honest. I don’t think Moira’s motivations make sense. Why create Krakoa and make mutants more powerful than ever if you’re trying to turn them human?

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I’m a bit underwhelmed, to be honest. I don’t think Moira’s motivations make sense. Why create Krakoa and make mutants more powerful than ever if you’re trying to turn them human?
    It could stand to reason she could have somehow corrupted the resurrection process with a virus that all reborn mutants were humans but thankfully that was taken care of by Wanda in Trial and now that Moira is no longer mutant she has no access to the mutant elysia or the waiting room so now she would need a plan b or c anyway.

perhaps that was the real reason something like the database could be corrupted and what happened to rockslide was introduced.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    with the reveal that machines will be their own faction against humans and mutants, will we see some other robot characters join up with nimrod and omega, maybe ultron?
    Always thought it was interesting how Ultron never featured into mutant stories lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    Meh this was alright but instead of going out with a bang hickmans run goes out with a wimper.

Really disappointed in his x run. Claremont and morrison are still the top 2 for me.
    Right out of the gate it looked like he could overtake Morrison for #2, but alas it was not to be so. I guess #3 isn't too shabby either, but he really did drop the ball overall. A shame.

I guess the real takeaway is that the 3 best writers X-Men ever had were stifled and thrown away by Marvel in the end... there's your inferno.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member

I mean, it definitely should be pointed out in story that if Moira's intention all along was to cure mutants en masse, AND she already had the cure that she'd developed in her previous life, why didn't she just do it when mutants' numbers had been reduced to the 198 after House of M instead of waiting until after she'd helped Xavier and Magneto not only build a nation of mutants but multiply their numbers exponentially.