Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    So I’m assuming that it’s an abandoned plot point like Sunspot & the IG vs the Dominions, but there’s no chance Moira planted that idea in Wanda’s head (the original plan as I understand, before it was milked for all its genocidal worth, was that the victims would *never* have been mutants to begin with)
    I think it was referring to the cure she created in another life. The one where Destiny and Mystique burned her alive for creating it. But her having manipulated Wanda into doing M-Day would’ve been another interesting twist. Having said that, I think they already revealed that Doom had a hidden hand in it. Back in the Children’s Crusade mini series, right?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Yeah can someone explain how Xavier did what he did? Is he a telekinetic now?
    Xavier has been stated to affect matter with his telepathy at times, and has previously been said to have been a latent telekinetic (hence why Cassandra Nova has TK). Some of that got updated after the events of Astonishing X-Men when he rebuilt his body in Fantomex's and seemingly gained more access to his tk. Additionally we have seen him use it as recent as Powers of X 1 where he moved the flash drive into Msytique's hand.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    The whole issue felt like 1 step forward, five steps back. I was so excited last issue bc Doug seemed to be the only one who had suss eyes about the situation. More mutants need to be questioning things. The fact no one else is saying: “hey, wait a minute here…” makes the overall premise of Krakoa disappointing and unbelievable to me.
    Couldn’t agree more. It would be so much more interesting if more of them questioned things.
    Krakoa has felt weird ever since the beginning. Hickman said in that interview the other day that the Krakoans were supposed to feel off. I was hoping that their behaviour would be explained in this issue. But I guess it will be up to another writer. (Or maybe they will tone it all down and it’s a storyline that will be forgotten.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I don't think it really counts as a running gag if it's just me. And my thought process is: if I shitpost about Hellion enough, eventually the writers spying on us will take notice and throw Hellion a bone. If they don't, I will annoy them with constant Hellion references and make them miserable.
    Good luck with that, I've been trying the same for Hellions superiors Skein, Poltergeist & Link for years!!

*just messing with you because I almost went back to see if I missed Hellion and the others on panel lol
    Last edited by danielsan52; 01-05-2022 at 08:37 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Mighty Member

Doug probably gave mutants the best potential for bringing down orchis from the inside. If Moira joins Orchis, that arm of hers is made from Warlock and we already know how that seemed to work with them integrating Krakoa and Warlock and Doug. They would be able to spy from the inside

Wait, so if Moira's plan was to secretly introduce the mutant cure like in the Logan film, then how come Life X is the life where mutants always win? Without Omega Sentinal coming back and changing the timeline by introducing Orchis, none of this would have happened and Moira would still be behind the scenes.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Doug probably gave mutants the best potential for bringing down orchis from the inside. If Moira joins Orchis, that arm of hers is made from Warlock and we already know how that seemed to work with them integrating Krakoa and Warlock and Doug. They would be able to spy from the inside
    Any writer can easily make this work in their favor by creating tech that "controls" her arm and then they can access Krakoa.

I can already tell Immortal Xmen is going to be TENSE and i am ready for it, i am dying to see how Storm, Kate and Nightcrawler reacted to all of this
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

Eh this issue sucks, they put Mystique on pedestal and almost handed Moira her a@& :|
    it's bad enough to see Charles & Mags getting the same treatment to Nimod
    You would compare this to HoX/PoX. Then it's just anticlimatic
    I think this series was ineffectual and i doubt XLOW/XDOW will make any difference either to be honest
    Last edited by Vishop; 01-05-2022 at 09:06 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Also...

so this teaser was just a setup for destiny of x stuff because it was completely irrelevant here.

I truly wonder what will cause Erik to step away, cause yes while he's "trapped" in the Quiet Council he finally has allies who understand his cause for a mutant nation, and he's leaving the council, is he leaving Krakoa as well?

This is a very bitter comic. You can see Hickman's resentment of the publisher, and it is not an undeserved resentment.

A pity for everything that surrounds Inferno, as they have cut the story ahead of time for squeezing more of Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    so this teaser was just a setup for destiny of x stuff because it was completely irrelevant here.
    Technically all these characters got new roles/ promotions in Inferno and based on what was going on in their own titles we were given reason not to trust Colossus and Kwannon. What I truly don't understand is what Bishop did to get himself put in that category.

This went way too hard throwing all the blame at the food of moira. I mean if she had died at the end of the issue i think that would be an example of fridging right? She is suppose to be the reason all this happened the most important plot, her entire history changed to fit the narrative of krakoa but in the end it was just so she could make herself human and then force that choice on others because she was afraid herself. so she has been kicked out of eden, no resurrection for her and the men who knew her decades couldn't figure out what Emma's weakness seeking telepathy has always been able to discover. Well okay. I appreciate what this era has given and feel Hickman's legacy will be far better served because he walked away.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Meh this was alright but instead of going out with a bang hickmans run goes out with a wimper.

I i have to rate his marvel work i would go.

1. Ff
    2. Secret warriors
    3. Avengers
    4. Shield
    5. X-men
    6. Ultimates

Really disappointed in his x run. Claremont and morrison are still the top 2 for me.