Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I can honestly say before this era i have never once said or thought "i wonder what moira is up to."
    But you definitely debated over human allies, right?

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    But you definitely debated over human allies, right?
    Not really no. I dont really care. It would be nice to see them but i'm not buying the book to see them. Usually i only think of the human allies when someone brings them up. Like the x-men barbecue was nice but i'm never like "where the humans?"
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Not really no. I dont really care. It would be nice to see them but i'm not buying the book to see them. Usually i only think of the human allies when someone brings them up. Like the x-men barbecue was nice but i'm never like "where the humans?"
    I'm sorry, I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way, but I find it extremely hard to believe someone who's been a member for over seven years has never joined in a debate over the lack of human allies.

Like, not even a "I actually don't care about human allies and find it funny people made a thread debating it" kind of statement over the years.

I'm sorry, I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way, but I find it extremely hard to believe someone who's been a member for over seven years has never joined in a debate over the lack of human allies.

Like, not even a "I actually don't care about human allies and find it funny people made a thread debating it" kind of statement over the years.
    i may have which is why i say i don't think about it unless it's mentioned but i don't go what are the humans up to in mutant stories. like for what? if they have a scene cool but no i don't think a human ally would make this scene better. But then claremont never went out his way to act like human allies were doing something special and were some sacred treasure. Stevie, Carol, Moira, it all came natural and were natural friendships that lead to the humans then being involved with mutants and they had roles. Like stevie was a dance teacher, kitty took dance, it made sense.

Or like JEan was in college, so of course she would be around humans but i don't get this idea of humans must be in all stories and on krakoa or etc etc.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

i may have which is why i say i don't think about it unless it's mentioned but i don't go what are the humans up to in mutant stories. like for what? if they have a scene cool but no i don't think a human ally would make this scene better. But then claremont never went out his way to act like human allies were doing something special and were some sacred treasure. Stevie, Carol, Moira, it all came natural and were natural friendships that lead to the humans then being involved with mutants and they had roles. Like stevie was a dance teacher, kitty took dance, it made sense.
    And now we don't even have that.

I can honestly say before this era i have never once said or thought "i wonder what moira is up to."
    I thought it was just me lol.

Also the mutant - human interaction is major in the X-men title...its literally everything Krakoas critics have been complaining about. The xmen are heroes in NYC bumping elbows with F4, avengers and spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post

Also the mutant - human interaction is major in the X-men title...its literally everything Krakoas critics have been complaining about. The xmen are heroes in NYC bumping elbows with F4, avengers and spidey.
    Exactly. Like every issue of Xmen has shown human/mutant interactions, there is a whole vigil for cyclops in xmen. lol. i have never been too interested in the point of view of human characters because these aren't books about regular humans it is about mutants. It's like having a book about thor but all people keep asking for is to see asgardian mutants. Like does that even make sense. lol.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post

And that's great. Really. But we all know how fickle the relationships with the other heroes are. Hell, I've seen plenty of X-Fans complain that they're getting along because they see the avengers as racist or whatever.

Exactly. Like every issue of Xmen has shown human/mutant interactions, there is a whole vigil for cyclops in xmen. lol. i have never been too interested in the point of view of human characters because these aren't books about regular humans it is about mutants. It's like having a book about thor but all people keep asking for is to see asgardian mutants. Like does that even make sense. lol.
    Do any of those human characters have names?

And I for one would love to see asgardian mutants.

Or like JEan was in college, so of course she would be around humans but i don't get this idea of humans must be in all stories and on krakoa or etc etc.
    My thoughts exactly.

Do any of those human characters have names?

And I for one would love to see asgardian mutants.
    Doesn't matter to me. that's the point i don't think they should be more than background. My strong feelings actually came from the main line and being told for years there was no space in the other hero books to deal with mutant issues despite them happening in those books initially so it honestly did come to a point where marvel isolated mutants so much i guess i just stopped caring. lol. Like i'm not saying it's a bad thing i just don't see the value. Where were they when it counted during Decimation, etc. etc but now i'm suppose to think about how they react to krakoa? just doesn't compute for me. Where were the humans when they were being gassed? it's like now we care what they up to? not i.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Doesn't matter to me. that's the point i don't think they should be more than background. My strong feelings actually came from the main line and being told for years there was no space in the other hero books to deal with mutant issues despite them happening in those books initially so it honestly did come to a point where marvel isolated mutants so much i guess i just stopped caring. lol. Like i'm not saying it's a bad thing i just don't see the value. Where were they when it counted during Decimation, etc. etc but now i'm suppose to think about how they react to krakoa? just doesn't compute for me. Where were the humans when they were being gassed? it's like now we care what they up to? not i.
    Well, Moira has the perfect excuse: she was dead, and could have been helping before the retcon!

Well, Moira has the perfect excuse: she was dead, and could have been helping before the retcon!
    But why? Humans weren't helping when mutants needed it thats facts, so why would i care about their opinions on krakoa. that's the corner marvel built for themselves. it just makes no sense and that is what makes it a bad look. Youve been here for years where were the posts asking where the human allies were during mutant's worst period in time but now some of the same people who were team inhuman or team it is a peanut allergy are clamoring to find out what the human reaction is to mutants finally being on the other side. It's a really weird thing to me.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

But why? Humans weren't helping when mutants needed it thats facts, so why would i care about their opinions on krakoa. that's the corner marvel built for themselves. it just makes no sense.
    I literally just said that Moira could have been helping. She CONSTANTLY helped mutants when she was alive pre-retcon.

I literally just said that Moira could have been helping. She CONSTANTLY helped mutants when she was alive pre-retcon.
    But moira is not a human she is a mutant well was, so what is stopping moira from helping now? Nothing but how she is chosen to be written. Hickman chose to write her as though just the idea of her having a truth of her own means she is a horrible person.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.