Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    Hickman is awfully lucky that in an infinite multiverse, not one of the infinite Moiras on any Earth-### has died and reset the multiverse since the 616 Silver Age began. Amazing coincidence!

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    Hickman is awfully lucky that in an infinite multiverse, not one of the infinite Moiras on any Earth-### has died and reset the multiverse since the 616 Silver Age began. Amazing coincidence!
    Imagine how awkward it would have been if when Thanos wiped out half the Universe, Moira was one of the ones he got and then everything just started over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Imagine how awkward it would have been if when Thanos wiped out half the Universe, Moira was one of the ones he got and then everything just started over again.
    Thanos: I am inevitable. Moira: So am I!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    And then Moira spends another 20 lifes trying to figure out just what happend. Because no one on Earth was aware of what was going on before Thanos did the snap and the Marvel Universe/Multiverse is a big place with a lot of powerfull entities and forces, all capable of accidently or intentionaly killing random people like her. With her reboot preventing anyone from learning of it afterwards and being able to tell her.

Don't forget about AoA Moira already happening, even though A) Legion didn't travel far enough so she should still be Moira X there, and B) the AoA timeline continued after her death already.

From the look of things they are planning to perma kill Moira to stop god tier Sinister...how that makes any sense i can't even begin to understand.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    From the look of things they are planning to perma kill Moira to stop god tier Sinister...how that makes any sense i can't even begin to understand.
    "Every mutant power is a blessing...until it's aimed at us."

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    The Enigma Dominion is reliant on Moira's abilities. Everytime she lives and dies, thats knowledge of a lifetime that goes on to power it. Its inevitable and its mentioned that its impossible to prevent it from coming into existence. Ths why Xavier is going with the contingency place which is to attack it at the root by preventing Moira from ever resetting the timeline. By doing so he is risking sacrificing everything as the alternative is to let the Dominion fully ascend and ravage everything anyway

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I have a feeling Moira will get depowered, and then that Moira becomes the "original" human Moira

Got another for ya.
    At about the 55 minute mark the host brings up a theory I think he found on twitter. Apparently there was mysterious doctor that visits Moira when her powers first manifested. Could be nothing or could be one of Sinister's clones. I believe he mentions she had a mysterious illness that left her the same time the doctor took off. I can't check right now. G2g to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ8A...st=WL&index=33
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

I think we might get old Moira back before the end of Krakoa. I know she didnt technically get fridged but she low key did for Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I have a feeling Moira will get depowered, and then that Moira becomes the "original" human Moira
    She's already depowered.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by wlfking View Post
    Got another for ya.
    At about the 55 minute mark the host brings up a theory I think he found on twitter. Apparently there was mysterious doctor that visits Moira when her powers first manifested. Could be nothing or could be one of Sinister's clones. I believe he mentions she had a mysterious illness that left her the same time the doctor took off. I can't check right now. G2g to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ8A...st=WL&index=33
    That scene is simply Moira becoming a mutant. The manifesting of powers often involve some sort of physiological reaction. She 'got better' because she was not actually sick. I really am not sure if the people throwing the idea out there have actually thought about what they actually think it would mean because there would be so many problems with any sort of Sinister involvement.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    She's already depowered.
    I mean as a kid. She lives her life as a human, which is how her original personality and characterization returns

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    That scene is simply Moira becoming a mutant. The manifesting of powers often involve some sort of physiological reaction. She 'got better' because she was not actually sick. I really am not sure if the people throwing the idea out there have actually thought about what they actually think it would mean because there would be so many problems with any sort of Sinister involvement.
    There are so many problems with her being a mutant.