Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    I can relate to Barry in a lot of ways, but I feel like him being overly straight-laced and serious is kind of a flanderization of the character, who was pretty easygoing and cracked jokes back in the day. On the other hand, the new 52 version felt a bit too Peter Parker-y so it's nice in a way to have "dorky, serious Uncle Barry" back.
    Oh, I agree he has a bit of humor and levity to him, I just always see it come across in a really nerdy, awkward, yet effective way.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    spoilers:
    It was nice, then he got the crap kicked out of him, but help arrived and would have gone down with the ship to same humanity again. So it's almost the same thing, but with a better ending.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It was like a Flash (Barry) vs. Anti-Monitor version of a ROCKY movie final fight, with Rocky and Creed/Clubber/Drago pummeling the crap out of each other across the Multiverse.
    end of spoilers

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Did you guys read this week's new DARK CRISIS tie-in (BIG BANG) by Mark Waid? HOLY CRAP!

spoilers:
    After 37 years, Barry FINALLY gets his revenge on the Anti-Monitor, and does it in the best possible way. This is literally the story I've waited decades to read!
    end of spoilers

Thank you, Mark Waid.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Yeah, it was great to see.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

So based on the March 2023 solicits, Barry IS back in his classic look for the foreseeable future (and he looks great!).

Quote Originally Posted by StarSpangledMan View Post

So based on the March 2023 solicits, Barry IS back in his classic look for the foreseeable future (and he looks great!).
    Worried a little about Iris though.

Astonishing Member

I need to see if he wearing his old boots and the lighting on his arms are straight. The rests of Barry's costume reverted back.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    I need to see if he wearing his old boots and the lighting on his arms are straight. The rests of Barry's costume reverted back.
    Well, his lightning highlights are coloured gold rather than yellow for some reason. (And it's a choice - if you look at the #794 cover by the same artist from the same solicits, Iris II's costume has plenty of yellow highlights that stand in contrast to Wally's gold. The #795 cover colours both Wally & Barry's detailing as gold)