Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I don't trust Percy with her. As an alien A.I., she'd would make way more sense in Ewing's X-men Red.
    I’m thinking perhaps her teaming up with Logan comes out of XLoW/XDoW. Regardless, I can see her making an interesting supporting cast member for Wolverine. Along with Deadpool. If the two of them stick around, things could get weird in the best possible way… and as much as it will piss some folks off, having Logan and Wade together in this book will ensure it’s a top seller. Percy will be at the tip top sales wise.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Considering what happened to Karima I’m not holding my breath
    I'd be sleeping a lot easier if Gillen was writing her (and I still hope he'll eventually revisit her feud with UNIT, which seems too juicy a plot point to pass over in this era, as UNIT's schemes could tie nicely into this conflict), but having her turn against mutants would be absolutely redundant with what they did to Karima, so I hope they won't throw all the work Carey did to fix her and Xavier's relationship into the bin for cheap drama.

Incredible Member

If she is back she should have a talk with Wing.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Danger would 100% side with Omega Sentinel and Nimrod over Krakoa.
    Ummm..Why? Danger isn't a human construct (She's basically as alien as Warlock). Why would she side with what she would most likely view as basically insane beings?

Very X-cited Member TheMutantTheorist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Isn’t she an alien technology? In which case perhaps she doesn’t align with Nimrod and Omega Sentinel.
    She's half Shi'ar and human tech but she's a mutant AI as she evolved herself. Its just like the wild sentinels, Karima (coincidently) or Warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Ummm..Why? Danger isn't a human construct (She's basically as alien as Warlock). Why would she side with what she would most likely view as basically insane beings?
    Kind of what I was thinking in this regard.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Considering what happened to Karima I’m not holding my breath
    What do you mean? I don't see it.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I’m kind of salivating at a Wolverine supporting cast consisting of… Agent Jeff Bannister, Deadpool and Danger honestly. It’s weird and at the intersection of grounded and way-the-f@#$-out-there. Lots of potential IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    If she is back she should have a talk with Wing.
    I'd love to see Wing addressed in some form, though I'm not really expecting him to be brought up. On the other hand, I could imagine Danger having helped with the creation of the resurrection protocols, for example by supplying the processing power needed to maintain that many backups, specifically because she wanted to correct her greatest regret.

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    I actually see their motivation as completely opposed to one another. Karima and Nimrod seek to rid themselves of mutants and their ties to humanity, while Danger is trying to understand mutants and become more like them. Also, becoming part of some vast machine dominion is exactly what she doesn't want:

Last edited by Starfish; 01-10-2022 at 06:06 AM.

Astonishing Member

It wouldn't surprise me if she appears in an alternate future, just like Douglock did in life 9, but not in current reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if she appears in an alternate future, just like Douglock did in life 9, but not in current reality.
    Considering Hickman didn't want to talk about her, I assume there's more to her absence from the current era. Perhaps she'll be the person whose death Logan will have to prevent during the X Lives storyline.