Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spectacular Member SavageJudgeDredd's Avatar

Default Deadpool: The Merc with a Mouth apprecation 2022

Deadpool! Remember him? He's still cool! Doesn't have an ongoing at the moment, Black White & Blood mini-series wrapped recently. Here's hoping we get a nice long luxurious Deadpool run sometime soon!

As for me, I've been digging into my mondo long Deadpool to-read list, just started Deadpool Classic vol 2. Deadpool!!

(editor's note: too action packed to properly spell appreciation)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Happy New Year to Wade and his fans .

Hoping 2022 will be AWESOME for The Merc With a Mouth (LOL):

Last edited by K7P5V; 06-22-2023 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Happy New Year to one of my favorites! And fans!

Fantastic Member

hopefully we get a nice new deadpool ongoing in 2022 now that white has control of the book. Its criminal we dont have a deadpool book while sales were never spectacualr they always were very steady and gerally outsold a hell of lot of the junk marvel i shipping nowadays. After the scott young disaster and thompsons abysmal run deadpool really deserves a great writer taking the reigns

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    hopefully we get a nice new deadpool ongoing in 2022 now that white has control of the book. Its criminal we dont have a deadpool book while sales were never spectacualr they always were very steady and gerally outsold a hell of lot of the junk marvel i shipping nowadays. After the scott young disaster and thompsons abysmal run deadpool really deserves a great writer taking the reigns
    Right on, I haven't heard about behind-the-scenes stuff with Jordan White. Has he mentioned he's back to being a Deadpool editor? I see the recent latest ongoing and also Black, White, & Blood were edited by somebody else.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

He'll probably get a new book in the next year now that the third movie is happening.

Deadpool thread - is back! Maximum effort.

I see there's that new run happening, that's something. I'm not super into the pitch (not so into the body horror idea thing). But hopefully it's a cool book overall, and lasts long after that particular story. I like it when a book just feels like the next chapter in Deadpool's life, adds to that relatable yet epic scope of a life story. Anyways, cool to see Deadpool.

Hoping to see him reunited with his best pal, Cable. They haven’t interacted in forever. At least not the adult version of Cable. The teen version ran into Wade about a year or so ago, but I don’t count that.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Hoping to see him reunited with his best pal, Cable. They haven’t interacted in forever. At least not the adult version of Cable. The teen version ran into Wade about a year or so ago, but I don’t count that.
    I concur. Original (OG) version or bust!

All-New Member

Seems like another Deadpool ongoing got cancelled after only 10 issues, so sad how Deadpool has fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossTagg View Post
    Seems like another Deadpool ongoing got cancelled after only 10 issues, so sad how Deadpool has fallen.
    That's depressing. How can he do so well in films but not in comics?

Astonishing Member

It might just be a skip month. Deadpool is co-starring in the VENOM ANNUAL in September, which is written by DEADPOOL writer Alyssa Wong, so they might be counting that as Wong's DEADPOOL issue for the month. Fingers crossed.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

It will not be happening anytime soon now but how cool would a James Gunn Deadpool movie be? It'd be a perfect match if there was ever one.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossTagg View Post
    It seems like She-Hulk and Cosmic Ghost Rider have been cancelled as well since both were missing from August's solicits and now September's. If so then She-Hulk is ending at #15 and CGR at #5. Very weird time for Marvel comics.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!