Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Rumor: Man Of Steel Sequel In The Works With Female Lead

According to this leaker, who has been proven pretty reliable in the past(they got many details of No Way Home and the Phase 4 shows and movies right) there apparently will be a Man Of Steel sequel but it will be with Supergirl, not Kal-El/Henry Cavil.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MyTimeToS...14632202670086
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 01-08-2022 at 02:52 PM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Supergirl movie = good idea

Sequel = terrible idea
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

LMAO

What is wrong with this studio? Just use Man Of Steel 2 to introduce Kara? Why is WB so incompetent??????

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

It cant really be a sequel if it doesn't involve anyone from the first film.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

This person keeps wording things in a way to piss off certain fanbases (Snyder's fans, Cavill's fans or Supes fans in general). I mean, we already know there's a Supegirl movie in the works, but calling it a MoS sequel with a female lead replacing Cavill? C'mon.

Also, a week ago, the same guy said MoS will be erased from continuity, now it's getting a sequel. lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    This person keeps wording things in a way to piss off certain fanbases (Snyder's fans, Cavill's fans or Supes fans in general). I mean, we already know there's a Supegirl movie in the works, but calling it a MoS sequel with a female lead replacing Cavill? C'mon.

Also, a week ago, the same guy said MoS will be erased from continuity, now it's getting a sequel. lol.

Don't burst my bubble! I just can't wait to see how WB manage to screw up a Supergirl movie. In all new and exciting ways, I hope.

I'm not taking it at face-value but "Man of Steel, except the protagonist is a woman" doesn't really sound like WB's learned anything.

Although I guess it would explain a lot about how they're handling Sasha Calle's Supergirl.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Don't burst my bubble! I just can't wait to see how WB manage to screw up a Supergirl movie. In all new and exciting ways, I hope.

At this point it’s a wait and see, not to hot on the whole sequel bit but I also didn’t like Man of Steel.

For all I know it could be a good supergirl movie
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Superman is the easiest character in the world to get right yet they seem unable to do it. The Arrow-verse did it.
    Assassinate Putin!

So, instead of using Flashpoint to fix things wrong with the DCEU, they're choosing to make them worse?

WB, really making it hard to root for DC right now.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

> random "leaker"
    > Man of Steel sequel
    > female lead

lol
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Superman is a character that even a 5-year-old can write, he is a character that allows you to write any style of story. The problem is that those in charge only know the icon Superman, that is a story that is very good to see 1 or 2 times but not 20, it is normal for them to fail, but instead of accepting their mistakes, the fault lies with the character. the worst thing about the stupidity of Warner / Dc is that they appreciate to sink the character even lose money, to see that others if they do what they cannot. if they don't want the character to sell the rights to others.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    This is true, but I personally want to watch the world soak in a nice bechamel sauce instead. It could be tasty.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    Superman is a character that even a 5-year-old can write, he is a character that allows you to write any style of story. The problem is that those in charge only know the icon Superman, that is a story that is very good to see 1 or 2 times but not 20, it is normal for them to fail, but instead of accepting their mistakes, the fault lies with the character. the worst thing about the stupidity of Warner / Dc is that they appreciate to sink the character even lose money, to see that others if they do what they cannot. if they don't want the character to sell the rights to others.
    The problem as I see it is that WB haven't employed that 5 year-old yet. I do look forward however to the day they do.