Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I love the sound of this. Top tier intergalactic drama with incredibly powerful characters.
    This book if executed correctly has the potential to be ground breaking not only for the X-Men but for the marvel universe as a whole. The sheer potential of this book based of premise is one none of the others upcoming or otherwise can compete with save for hox/pox. I am desperately praying that marvel let's Ewing do his thing, cause my goodness the "je nais se quios" that this book has is one I am failing to see in many others with the exception of knights of X if that one is also allowed to do its thing. Hopefully we get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed! I cannot wait for this book. The solicit has me thinking, if the Arakki need something greater than a Regent/Queen, then….I am thinking a symbol they can aspire to? Looking forward to seeing if we get our own team of Arakki X-Men that becomes a symbol of xxxx for the Sol System.
    What is a queen to a goddess. That's all I am gonna say on that. Storm's divinity is something greater than any mutation, it holds way more meaning, the hope and faith of of the people personified. And sword and X-Men red are targeting her to become that symbol for the intergalactic community of 616 continuity. How do I know? well Ewing himself said that Abigail's main plan is to make a person with soo much clout they can strong arm the entire galactic powers with ease. And she feels no one on krakoa is up to the task except maybe storm, but only if she starts imposing her own will on the arakkii something storm doesn't want to do. So Abigail believes it is up to her. Ewing also said that yes storm is going to be absolutely powerful and definitely omega in everyway but he is also very interested in more than just mutant power level he is interested in that person who was sooo strong and capable that she could literally lead the X-Men without being a mutant. He also said that it was storm during this time that shaped his sense of superheroes in general, to seeing them as more than their powers.

To me I see X-Men red as a book about inspiring a traumatized people and world to live for more than war. To thrive not just survive. To exist in multiple dimensions and ways other than aggression.

I recalled marauders 13 when I read the interviews and marvel article on what storm might likely represent to all the arakkii and the galactic powers it has already started with the imperial majestrix of the shi'ar who already reveres her as a goddess.

RCO003_1641487012.jpg

And this black panther panel talking about her being a higher power greater than philosophy than science than the self.

RCO022_1569442143.jpg

This is faith my friend. X-Men red is going to eat.
    Last edited by Reigna; 01-23-2022 at 12:49 AM.

With Ewing on Xmen red and Storm/Magneto/Cable there i just couldn't pass up that x-men red order. I am starting renovations soon but maybe it's a good time to create a section for physical copies of some things. I usually stick to hardcovers and still wish the deal was digital and hopefully i won't have to wait to read the first issue but worse case scenario i can get the first digital and assume the rest should be on time after.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    This book if executed correctly has the potential to be ground breaking not only for the X-Men but for the marvel universe as a whole. The sheer potential of this book based of premise is one none of the others upcoming or otherwise can compete with save for hox/pox. I am desperately praying that marvel let's Ewing do his thing, cause my goodness the "je nais se quios" that this book has is one I am failing to see in many others with the exception of knights of X if that one is also allowed to do its thing. Hopefully we get that.
    I agree with all of the above. X-Men Red has the potential to change the galactic and mutant games, and I'm very excited. I enjoyed SWORD but I felt it needed a few more "stars". Ewing now has a fantastic cast on his hands so I'm very hopeful.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Yep. This could be big book on par with Hickman’s X-men run or even Morrison’s New X-men run, if they’ll let Ewing run wild with it and not hijack it for crappy crossovers with Venom or the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    With Ewing on Xmen red and Storm/Magneto/Cable there i just couldn't pass up that x-men red order. I am starting renovations soon but maybe it's a good time to create a section for physical copies of some things. I usually stick to hardcovers and still wish the deal was digital and hopefully i won't have to wait to read the first issue but worse case scenario i can get the first digital and assume the rest should be on time after.
    I’m hoping for a nice long uninterrupted run of this book so we can get a big oversized HC containing at least 12 issues. Even better if it’s an Omnibus containing double that issue count, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yep. This could be big book on par with Hickman’s X-men run or even Morrison’s New X-men run, if they’ll let Ewing run wild with it and not hijack it for crappy crossovers with Venom or the Guardians of the Galaxy.

I’m hoping for a nice long uninterrupted run of this book so we can get a big oversized HC containing at least 12 issues. Even better if it’s an Omnibus containing double that issue count, though!
    I agree with you. I have such high hopes for Ewing and Gillen's runs.

It’s so sad that 12 issues is like the norm now. I’m hoping for 50 to 100 issues.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

I’m down for 50-100. Count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    It’s so sad that 12 issues is like the norm now. I’m hoping for 50 to 100 issues.
    Perpetually Ongoing and we get multiple spin offs just from this book.

Miracles can happen when you believe and I serve a living God.

Same here. I did auto renew cause I'm hopeful. Lol. First subscription I've ever gotten. Lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    What is a queen to a goddess. That's all I am gonna say on that. Storm's divinity is something greater than any mutation, it holds way more meaning, the hope and faith of of the people personified. And sword and X-Men red are targeting her to become that symbol for the intergalactic community of 616 continuity. How do I know? well Ewing himself said that Abigail's main plan is to make a person with soo much clout they can strong arm the entire galactic powers with ease. And she feels no one on krakoa is up to the task except maybe storm, but only if she starts imposing her own will on the arakkii something storm doesn't want to do. So Abigail believes it is up to her. Ewing also said that yes storm is going to be absolutely powerful and definitely omega in everyway but he is also very interested in more than just mutant power level he is interested in that person who was sooo strong and capable that she could literally lead the X-Men without being a mutant. He also said that it was storm during this time that shaped his sense of superheroes in general, to seeing them as more than their powers.

To me I see X-Men red as a book about inspiring a traumatized people and world to live for more than war. To thrive not just survive. To exist in multiple dimensions and ways other than aggression.

I recalled marauders 13 when I read the interviews and marvel article on what storm might likely represent to all the arakkii and the galactic powers it has already started with the imperial majestrix of the shi'ar who already reveres her as a goddess.

RCO003_1641487012.jpg

And this black panther panel talking about her being a higher power greater than philosophy than science than the self.

RCO022_1569442143.jpg

This is faith my friend. X-Men red is going to eat.
    This book is going to crash and burn,especially if they shove any of that rubbish from Black Panther into it,just like the books that preceeded it sputtered out and died.

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    This book is going to crash and burn,especially if they shove any of that rubbish from Black Panther into it,just like the books that preceeded it sputtered out and died.
    Lol looks like I triggered somethings.

Anyways Ewing and his book will eat if you don't like it you can go cook the sun... Idc.

Is there a way to block someone on this site?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    What's wrong? Truth hurts? There is already evidence that the sort of overly convoluted plotting that this series of titlles have shown is going to do nothing but blow up in their faces. Have many books have there been already? Three?

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    unfortunately no lol