Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Perpetually Ongoing and we get multiple spin offs just from this book.

Miracles can happen when you believe and I serve a living God.
    Hopefully I'm wrong but putting a planet of extremely belligerent power worshipping mutants and adding megalomaniacs on there looks like a recipe for Arrako becoming the brotherhood version of mutantdom opposite Krakoa's X-Men(although we know Xavier is no longer kissyfur)

Yes… it does indeed. Or at least the more militant cousin to the Earthbound X-men. Which I’m totally here for personally.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Hopefully I'm wrong but putting a planet of extremely belligerent power worshipping mutants and adding megalomaniacs on there looks like a recipe for Arrako becoming the brotherhood version of mutantdom opposite Krakoa's X-Men(although we know Xavier is no longer kissyfur)
    Yeah, looks like they are really going to hit a brick wall with this approach, and unlike last time I really doubt Magneto is going to be able find an relatively easy way around this for Storm.

The only real way around this it looks like is for them pull what Douglas MacArthur did to Japan at the end of WWII,plant the seeds for a more stable society and pray like hell everything works out in the end when they're no longer around.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 01-25-2022 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Well I guess that's why they are writing a book to develop them into something more than war mongering and belligerent power worshipers. The megalomaniacs want them to be violent soldiers but their regent has other plans for them on beyond war and violence. All I can say is stay tuned to X-Men red. Ewing seems to know what he is doing and where he is going.

Well I guess that's why they are writing a book to develop them into something more than war mongering and belligerent power worshipers. The megalomaniacs want them to be violent soldiers but their regent has other plans for them on beyond war and violence. All I can say is stay tuned to X-Men red. Ewing seems to know what he is doing and where he is going.
    Well said. Especially the bold. Ewing hasn’t given me any reason for pause or concern. This man can write the **** out of Pretty much anything, and he’s been especially great on X-Men. A mutant warrior culture surviving through sheer power and unaccustomed to peace or control over their destiny makes for an interesting and complex recipe for thought provoking storytelling. Let alone this being a nice and well needed break from the driving narrative of mutant survival over the past decade. I think this is a great point for core characters on the book to evolve, whether they succeed or not, and offer new path ways for the X-verse to sustain a thriving presence on the main stage of the MU.

Incredible Member

Sorry. Basically creating a Bible ain't going to cut it.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 01-25-2022 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Sorry. Basically creating a Bible ain't going to cut it.
    I don’t know, man. Sales on the King James version have been hot fire for quite some time now… though admittedly they seem to have dropped off in recent years, as people are abandoning religion in droves. But before that? Top of the charts, dude.