Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Looking forward to flashbacks to the older characters in the 19th Century and even further back. Benoit must have some pretty mad stories to be told.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    My thoughts exactly!

I don’t know why Percy’s Wolverine falls so flat to me, it feels dated, as though it’s the character from years ago. And I think Hickman wrote Logan better.
    I really loved the first couple of issue of X-Force. It felt like a flagship title. But Percy absolutely lost me with his last X-Force issues. That was just insultingly bad writing. I won't support a writer that gives me this kind of low quality writing. Horrible. Just horrible. Don't care what he does in the future. I'm out. Same with his Wolverine series. Don't care about it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Looking forward to flashbacks to the older characters in the 19th Century and even further back. Benoit must have some pretty mad stories to be told.
    same here. Really looking forward what he will do with Exodus.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I really loved the first couple of issue of X-Force. It felt like a flagship title. But Percy absolutely lost me with his last X-Force issues. That was just insultingly bad writing. I won't support a writer that gives me this kind of low quality writing. Horrible. Just horrible. Don't care what he does in the future. I'm out. Same with his Wolverine series. Don't care about it anymore.
    Yeah the last few issues of x force have been insultingly bad. Lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Yep, what IXM would imply/retcon is Exodus may not have been holed up in a cave for the better part of his life, but was perhaps historically a very prominent and busy mutant..Maybe had a few run ins with Selene over the centuries.Cant wait.
    Last edited by Rev9; 01-07-2022 at 03:08 AM.

Watching certain panels I do wonder if it's a good idea to have Colossus and Sinister's old look on the same team. Same with Kate and Kurt's jackets (although I'm really happy they finally get some update !)
    That being said, I cannot wait for Gillen, especially his Destiny !

BANNED

Wonder why the hell do you even care enough to read Wolverine and X-Force. Due to his first couple issues and the fact that you don't like him? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Wonder why the hell do you even care enough to read Wolverine and X-Force. Due to his first couple issues and the fact that you don't like him? LOL
    ...because it was a process. I came from really liking what the author has done and ended up with: OMFG, that sh*t is really embarrassing now. There was always a little hope left that the author would turn it around again. But instead he crash landed.

BANNED

...because it was a process. I came from really liking what the author has done and ended up with: OMFG, that sh*t is really embarrassing now. There was always a little hope left that the author would turn it around again. But instead he crash landed.
    Not sure how you like a creator by just couple of issues and keep spending money on books you don't like after dozens of issues. Do you spend money to say shit about comics and characters you don't like?Lol
    Last edited by Vishop; 01-07-2022 at 09:28 AM.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Yes, it's time Exodus actually did something...
    My flag is bacon.

yeah X-Force was really exciting at first. I loved what Percy was doing with Black Tom and I thought Jean has some great moments. Forge was amazing! But then it started going downhill with the constant nesting doll threats and the "how many ways can we sneak in intruders" aspect of the series. Once that thing killed Cecilia (who was of course resurrected) without her force field stopping it, I was like, Percy has lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Yes, it's time Exodus actually did something...
    Seriously. It's shocking how little he's done. The most inconsequential of the 12 member Quiet Council, so focus on him is long overdue.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Seriously. It's shocking how little he's done. The most inconsequential of the 12 member Quiet Council, so focus on him is long overdue.
    Couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    yeah X-Force was really exciting at first. I loved what Percy was doing with Black Tom and I thought Jean has some great moments. Forge was amazing! But then it started going downhill with the constant nesting doll threats and the "how many ways can we sneak in intruders" aspect of the series. Once that thing killed Cecilia (who was of course resurrected) without her force field stopping it, I was like, Percy has lost it.
    And the fact that he had her saying “Oh hell no!” right before she got her throat slashed. It was giving stereotype.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 01-08-2022 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    thank you. Yes, exactly my thoughts.