Amazing Member

Default X-Men Reading Order

i haven't read any of the X-Men stuff since the Hellfire Gala ended.

can somebody tell me which order to read the Trial of Magneto, Inferno, and the regular X-Men title? Also, how does the Onslaught one-shot fit in?

Hellfire Gala
    Trial of Magneto
    Inferno
    Lives/Deaths of Wolverine
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Trial of Magneto starts right after the Hellfire Gala
    X-Men references Wanda's death in issue #1, so it should be at around the same ime (specifically bringing up the possibility of someone killing her, so mostly before the ending of TOM)
    Inferno, with the latter issues of X-Men probably being at around the same time.

Tbh there's not really much to worry about though, you can just read them separately at any order and it's fine.

The latest issue of X-Men references something that happened in issue 5 of Way of X. The Onslaught one-shot doesn't really reference any big changes, or get referenced by other books. You can read it whenever. We know it happens a few days or a couple of weeks or so after the Gala. If you read WoX 1-5, you shouldn't have any issues.

Other than that, what everyone else said is right. Any references to other books are very miniscule and you can just go at it as you please.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.