Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Interesting preview for only two pages.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Lolli's work is beautiful.
    Mutant and Proud!

This book lost its spark. A revamp is definitely needed

Guess the reason as to why Kate cant go through the gates will be the final thing answered in Duggans Marauders run
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Is Marauders continue their numbering after Lives/Deaths of Wolverine, or will it relaunch?

Same question regarding X-Force.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I'm glad they're addressing Kate's issue with the gates and hopefully it'll be wrapped up. I'm still intrigued by it and why it's happening.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Hmmmmm, I am glad we're getting this storyline before the shift.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Is Marauders continue their numbering after Lives/Deaths of Wolverine, or will it relaunch?

Same question regarding X-Force.
    Marauders is relaunching with a new #1 according to future solicits, but X-Force seems to be continuing its previous numbering (though that one I'm less sure about).

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm glad they're addressing Kate's issue with the gates and hopefully it'll be wrapped up. I'm still intrigued by it and why it's happening.
    My speculative theory is that the gates are neither 100% organic nor 100% technological and is possibly a composite of the two states, and Kate's phasing abilities to "slip between" atoms and molecules isn't attuned to them...as yet. She'll probably need to figure out how realign her molecules to suit. (Which could lead to further development of her powers ie body density manipulation, like Vision which would be awesome, I think)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I had forgotten about Kate not being able to use the gates. It's cool we'll get that in the last issue of this run.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    My speculative theory is that the gates are neither 100% organic nor 100% technological and is possibly a composite of the two states, and Kate's phasing abilities to "slip between" atoms and molecules isn't attuned to them...as yet. She'll probably need to figure out how realign her molecules to suit. (Which could lead to further development of her powers ie body density manipulation, like Vision which would be awesome, I think)
    I like this idea a lot, especially if it leads to some power development for her. It would be perfect timing for her to play with this potential development in the new book.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    So this run will end as it began, with the focus on Kitty. Truly answering the portal questions would have been great to address first, before getting the meandering drift of plots.

Hopefully the reasoning behind it leads to something. Everyone just assumed the answer was something benign, like her powers make the gates mess up, that was a good enough answer for me. I'd like to get a concrete answer, but if they make it a big deal and it's not something super interesting, then why even bother explaining it at this point?
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Hopefully the reasoning behind it leads to something. Everyone just assumed the answer was something benign, like her powers make the gates mess up, that was a good enough answer for me. I'd like to get a concrete answer, but if they make it a big deal and it's not something super interesting, then why even bother explaining it at this point?
    I mean… that was basically the case with her resurrection too. Btw I still find it so weird that Kate had issues with the resurrection protocols and the gates but they were seemingly two completely distinct issues that conveniently made it seem like she might not be a mutant.