Page 115 of 229 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3423

Speaking of which:
    For SDCC! To kick everything off at 10:30 am on Thursday I have a panel where @TomTaylorMade and I will interview each other…and we’re going to do some BIG announcing of some very BIG things, including whether or not we are different people, which I personally am eager to learn.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Taylor and King doing some crossover book would probably unite all the DC's haters.

"including whether or not we are different people," - ha, people do mix the two Toms up a lot don't they?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

DARK CRISIS painel will be tomorrow..só soon. I think it's because of the solicitations
    https://twitter.com/Williamson_Josh/...4hXj4uWxA&s=19

Extraordinary Member

‘Superman ’78’ getting sequel series at DC Comics
    Writer Robert Venditti revealed via Twitter he’s working on a sequel to Superman ’78. A sequel hasn’t yet been officially announced, but Venditti pointed out the cat was out of the bag via his bio in the Superman ’78 hardcover released this week.

Yay! Happy to hear it .

Now I just need more Justice League Infinity...

With DeMatteis at the writing chores.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Taylor and King doing some crossover book would probably unite all the DC's haters.
    I agree with that.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by Dougbauer View Post
    DARK CRISIS painel will be tomorrow..só soon. I think it's because of the solicitations
    https://twitter.com/Williamson_Josh/...4hXj4uWxA&s=19
    Any place we can get the news live?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I like Grayven as a Kyle Rayner villain. (I think that’s where he first showed up.)

I also like Grail as a Wonder foe. She hasn’t been used to what her potential could be, but I like her.

I’d really like a title that plays up some Apokoliptan drama between Darkseid’s Elite, his kids (Orion, Kalibak, Grayven and Grail) and some defectors from Apokolips (Big Barda, etc.) DC and some creators really need to work on and reinvigorate the New Gods characters and explain their godhood, their varying power levels and get them involved in the DCU in a more consistent way. I’m not opposed to new New Gods characters either, once the get a strategy sorted for them.

Spectacular Member

Gotham City: Year One - 6 issues miniseries by Tom King & Phil Hester

https://www.gamesradar.com/gotham-ci...ed-with-crime/

Pretty interesting premise. Funny how King’s Batman run getting cut short has instead resulted in him getting all these Batman adjacent minis.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Didn't they already do this with Gates of Gotham?

Although seeing Slam again is nice.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Will be fun for everything happened fans to rationalise how Slam lived couple of generations ago and also hanged out with Catwoman in Brubaker's run.
    Last edited by HsssH; 07-21-2022 at 11:35 AM.

Hester's art is probably the biggest turnoff of this series for me, honestly.