Page 163 of 229 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 3423
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    No; it fell flat when Didio started to reinstate his mandates that had been undermining the very things Rebirth had sought to restore.
    It fell flat just like everything does, after an arc or two the shine wears off and then the era gets defined more by the glut of shelf fillers instead of the AAA titles. The collapse was only heightened in the heads of people who for some reason thought there was some big plan to bring back the old continuity.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Is this old or the artist can only draw this pose?

*This is the cover of Shazam #1 by Tim Sheridan.
    He inks over his covers and sells the art.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Joshua Williamson confirmed in his newsletter today that there will be big announcements from DC this weekend that will “blow our minds”.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Joshua Williamson confirmed in his newsletter today that there will be big announcements from DC this weekend that will “blow our minds”.
    Nuclear explosion or a gentle puff of air?

Did we ever get any good gusses for what Riccardo Federeci is drawing? https://twitter.com/taliapanels/stat...27537500344320

Going by the outfits like Supergirl's and Talia, it definitely should be in current day continuity. Could possibly be a epilogue for batman vs robin by Waid maybe since Talia is there and also a few magic characters?
    My guess is an epilogue for BvR or it’s for that Dark Crisis one shot featuring Damian.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Like when he promised the same and it was just a random name change for his event lol.
    I hope this time he means it, but after his lacklustre work in Dark Crisis and Shadow War, can’t say I’m excited about his writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Like when he promised the same and it was just a random name change for his event lol.
    I hope this time he means it, but after his lacklustre work in Dark Crisis and Shadow War, can’t say I’m excited about his writing.
    He’s going to reveal there’s and even bigger and less defined villain waiting in the shadows.

Extraordinary Member

Did we ever get any good gusses for what Riccardo Federeci is drawing? https://twitter.com/taliapanels/stat...27537500344320

Going by the outfits like Supergirl's and Talia, it definitely should be in current day continuity. Could possibly be a epilogue for batman vs robin by Waid maybe since Talia is there and also a few magic characters?
    It looks like something Batman. Batman is the only tag in all the panels he has shown even when Batman is not in the panel.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    He inks over his covers and sells the art.
    Oh, ok. Makes sense, thanks.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

Williamson's idea of a 'mind blowing announcements' might be 'meh' for most people. He thought Shadow War and Dark Crisis were mind blowing too.

She's Japanese? Hmm, if they'd gone with Korean, it would've basically turned her into Linda Park, so I'm glad they avoided that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Williamson's idea of a 'mind blowing announcements' might be 'meh' for most people. He thought Shadow War and Dark Crisis were mind blowing too.
    Even if the stories didn't live up to the hype, they were big announcements for DC's line of books. A Batman crossover and a Crisis event are definitely announcements worth hyping up if you are the writer of them..

Spectacular Member

With NYCC who's coming this week, who do you like on a Green Lantern and Aquaman relaunch if this titles are announced ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    With NYCC who's coming this week, who do you like on a Green Lantern and Aquaman relaunch if this titles are announced ?
    At this point, I'm more interested in good creative teams than just seeing characters I like back. Especially those 2 franchises as the Thorne GL run was terrible and same with the last Aquamen run. Those characters were in better places before the infinite frontier books than afterwards.