Page 225 of 229 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229 LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3423

Suicide Squad? The number of characters seems to line up.

https://twitter.com/DavidBaronCMX/st...BEUG9XO_Q&s=19
    Last edited by Leancarp900; 12-24-2022 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post

They’ve got a video game coming next year, totally expected that they would get a new ongoing/mini.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Excited for Green Arrow.

And, has the Cyborg creative team been announced? I want to be excited but I'm also cautious. Hopefully, this puts Vic where he needs to be.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Unfortunately I have zero interest in Yara Flor or Jace Fox. While DC has done a better job with Jace integrating him into the Batworld without really sidelining anyone, Yara Flor exists at the expense of every other Wonder character. Besides that, she has only been presented as brash, disrespectful and rude. So where a Justice League should include Nightwing, Donna, Kara among others we are going to get one with characters instead who have been around less than a couple of years? Not really interested in that at all, even if Nightwing is leading it.
    There are plenty of characters that have been presented as brash, disrespectful, and rude. And, even saying it like that presents her as far worse than she is.

And, truthfully, Donna and Cassie weren't being utilized before, so her existing or not would probably just mean we'd be complaining about their lack of usage rather than they've been replaced. Their mistreatment started years before Yara Flor was a thing.

And I don't see why the League should fit in two people that already have a team. Making Nightwing and Donna Leaguers (which has been done) when they have a home that fits them better anyway doesn't do either of them, or any major Titans any real favors. Although I'm not opposed to Titans being on the League, I hate the idea its their next step.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post

Not sure why he bothered censoring it, he has it listed clear as day in his bio with everything else in the tweet (except Superman).

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    I'm not opposed to Titans being on the League, I hate the idea its their next step.
    Agreed. It makes sense for some of them. I can totally see Vic wanting to join the League. But it doesn't make sense for all of them, and while it *is* a step up it shouldn't be so, and the adult Titans should get their due.

I really dislike the idea of Dick joining the League and working alongside Bruce, Clark, Diana, etc. He'll just be stuck back in sidekick mode with Batman, and while I'd expect the other Leaguers to treat him more like a peer, they act like sidekicks to Batman too so it doesn't really get you very far.

But Dick leading a new League of his own? I'm down with that. I'm down with Dick picking up the mantle of leadership he should've been carrying years ago. If this is *his* League, then okay. I'd rather it not be called a "League" at all, since that's just a shadow no other roster will get beyond, but Dick leading the world's premier hero team is absolutely something I can get behind.
    Last edited by Ascended; 12-24-2022 at 07:37 PM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member

They may even call it Justice ........ of America. Fill in the blank for new word.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    Not sure why he bothered censoring it, he has it listed clear as day in his bio with everything else in the tweet (except Superman).
    You are right lol. He never coloured Suicide Squad before (at least according to the DC Database) so that must be it.

If the first four issues are already coloured I'm guessing it will be announced soon.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Aww... you mean we're not going to be keeping Electric Superboy?
    That’s where he’s being introduced

We are probably gonna keep him

Quote Originally Posted by Dagothoth View Post
    That’s where he’s being introduced

We are probably gonna keep him
    I'm pretty sure we aren't, even though I'd like to.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    I'm pretty sure we aren't, even though I'd like to.
    They already shown Jon with the eletric powers after Lazarus Planet.
    Not only on this design sheet, but in some covers of his mini series as well.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    They already shown Jon with the eletric powers after Lazarus Planet.
    Not only on this design sheet, but in some covers of his mini series as well.

Maybe it's an added power he can draw from now or a "form" he can transform into when needed.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Is that Huntress and Black Canary next to White Adam, or is that Red Canary, not Huntress?
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Looks like Red Canary to me.
    Rogue wears rouge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Davison View Post
    Is that Huntress and Black Canary next to White Adam, or is that Red Canary, not Huntress?
    It’s red canary, the person in the hood is supposedly Stitch from Titans Academy if peoples theories are correct.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    It’s red canary, the person in the hood is supposedly Stitch from Titans Academy if peoples theories are correct.
    The bottom row is the “5G” counterparts to the top row in every other case; so it would make sense for that entry to be a modern “teen heroes” team.
    Rogue wears rouge.