Page 198 of 229 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 3423

I bought all of the Jeff Lemire issues of Justice League United, but I completely forgot that Equinox was an original character created in this series for Jeff's Justice League Canada pitch. I don't think she's appeared in any other comics for quite some time. Even minor characters like Sideways and Brick that have been created in the last decade still show up from time to time.

Haven't read the thread, so sorry if this has been discussed, but any word on a possible new Legion of Super-Heroes book?

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Haven't read the thread, so sorry if this has been discussed, but any word on a possible new Legion of Super-Heroes book?
    It wasn't announced but we know Johns is working on it as part of his New Golden Age initiative.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hardman was announced for King’s Brave & Bold book, guessing that’s a cover for that.
    Tweet is from Gabriel Rodríguez not Gabriel Hardman.

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    It wasn't announced but we know Johns is working on it as part of his New Golden Age initiative.
    Yeah because we saw the 31st century for a minute in the New Golden Age and one of the new characters teased by Johns is some mysterious unknown Legionnaire.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I could see one of Johns’s frequent collaborators like Jeremy Adams actually writing LOSH, and I would probably prefer if that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I could see one of Johns’s frequent collaborators like Jeremy Adams actually writing LOSH, and I would probably prefer if that was the case.
    Adam’s flash run is great so him writing Legion would be an instant buy
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Hey if you’re a digital reader like me Amazons having a comixology Black Friday sale. A lot of newer stuff from last year is cheap, like the first volume of PKJ action comics, Ram V’s Swamp Thing, or Adam’s Flash being like $3.

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/co...t=mobile-atf-3
    Last edited by sifighter; 11-23-2022 at 07:27 AM.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Blue Beetle is a big one at least. I mean Vibe exists but DC does nothing with him.

I feel like there was a teen Indian hero a while back...maybe in Cassie's Wonder Girl mini? Solstice, maybe?
    Wasn't her intro the second to last arc of pre-Flashpoint Teen Titans?

And yeah, why don't they use Vibe? They should've brought him back when he was on The Flash TV show, and made him more like the TV version to remove his ethnic stereotyping.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wasn't her intro the second to last arc of pre-Flashpoint Teen Titans?

And yeah, why don't they use Vibe? They should've brought him back when he was on The Flash TV show, and made him more like the TV version to remove his ethnic stereotyping.
    They gave him a solo in the New 52; it was canceled, but they didn't think to bring him back once he got widespread exposure.

I could rant about their terrible synergy with the CW shows. Black Lightning and Batwoman not getting solos while on television is one of the most airheaded things they could've done.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    They gave him a solo in the New 52; it was canceled, but they didn't think to bring him back once he got widespread exposure.

I could rant about their terrible synergy with the CW shows. Black Lightning and Batwoman not getting solos while on television is one of the most airheaded things they could've done.
    There was that one Isabella mini but no really loved it.

(Also had non-albino Tobias Whale and his daughters as his nieces).

BANNED

Big news for Superman fans: The secret identity is back!

https://comicbook.com/comics/news/su...ack-exclusive/

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Big news for Superman fans: The secret identity is back!

https://comicbook.com/comics/news/su...ack-exclusive/
    Undoing some of the many bad ideas from Bendis.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Undoing some of the many bad ideas from Bendis.
    Article also infers there's repercussions and it affects a loved one.

Probably Lois forgets and Clark and Jon have to keep it from her for reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Article also infers there's repercussions and it affects a loved one.

Probably Lois forgets and Clark and Jon have to keep it from her for reasons
    Well, that would be dumb too. Hopefully is Nakamura who forgets Jon's ID, cause it would be easier to deal with it.
    They can also recycle that moment from Lois and Clark that she was into Superman without knowing he was next to her.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.