Page 160 of 229 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3423

If I remember right, he was helping Ava DuVernay develop her New Gods pitch.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If I remember right, he was helping Ava DuVernay develop her New Gods pitch.
    He was but that was canned in April 2021 so that wasn't taking up any of his time recently.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKryptonMan View Post
    Well since you're going there. How about pairing up Dick Grayson & Selina ? Wonder if any writer could make it work ?

I actually like Babs & Dick , they're the best match .

But I've seen some books where Selina interacts with Dick , and it's left me wondering ?

I mean Selina is not Dick's step mother , she's probably not much older than he is .
    Why would two people with father-son dynamic trade dating partners? That's why people can't stand Bruce and Babs in the first place why would Bruce be with her? Especially, since they did the work to make Babs much younger.

Either of these dynamics would kill the characters.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    Why would two people with father-son dynamic trade dating partners? That's why people can't stand Bruce and Babs in the first place why would Bruce be with her? Especially, since they did the work to make Babs much younger.

If they really wanted something to shock people, Babs dating Damian would do it . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    If they really wanted something to shock people, Babs dating Damian would do it . . .
    You joke, but didn't Gotham Knights have Babs and Tim in a relationship?

I don't think anyone is saying that it would be a good thing. It's just that Bruce Timm and Azzarello already made it happen and it was gross.

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    Yup, and it made zero sense.

No. It was Arkham Knight.
    Gotham Knights didn't came out yet and they already hinted that Dick and Babs were together past in their game.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So we probably will start hearing stuff soon with NYCC next week about post Dark Crisis comics. I mean they have to start talking about stuff next month anyway because of January solicitations but NYCC makes as much sense as anything right?
    Williamson has implied as much that NYCC is going to do some reveals for future books, including some of his. I’m expecting him to be writing a relaunched Superman title due to him being on the Superman panel and PKJ saying Action is going to shift to being a Superfamily book post Warworld Saga. So that’s one book he’ll probably do, and maybe a Legacy League book too.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    No. It was Arkham Knight.
    Gotham Knights didn't came out yet and they already hinted that Dick and Babs were together past in their game.
    Right, I meant Arkham Knight. I haven’t played that. I’m interested but I can’t imagine who thought Babs and Tim would be a good couple.

Right, I meant Arkham Knight. I haven’t played that. I’m interested but I can’t imagine who thought Babs and Tim would be a good couple.
    Nightwing was a minor character in the game if even that. More like an afterthought. Back then Nightwing had very few other media adaptations. So they probably thought it would make more sense to have her be with Tim since he was a bigger focus in the game like she was and he was Robin in it. They figured people associated Robin with Batgirl/Babs and went with it. They probably viewed the Robins as being pretty interchangeable too.

Babs and Tim have one thing in common: they both get passed around the Batfamily. Tim has been paired with every Batgirl at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I don't think anyone is saying that it would be a good thing. It's just that Bruce Timm and Azzarello already made it happen and it was gross.
    The person who I replied to brought it up but they might've not been serious. I just hate the idea of it happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Nightwing was a minor character in the game if even that. More like an afterthought. Back then Nightwing had very few other media adaptations. So they probably thought it would make more sense to have her be with Tim since he was a bigger focus in the game like she was and he was Robin in it. They figured people associated Robin with Batgirl/Babs and went with it. They probably viewed the Robins as being pretty interchangeable too.
    I could see them thinking Robins were interchangeable. Tim was Robin during the Batgirl DLC so I don't think Dick was Robin when she was Batgirl. Which is different than comic canon, and despite that they probably just figured it made sense to pair Batgirl and Robin, ignoring her history is with Dick not Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Babs and Tim have one thing in common: they both get passed around the Batfamily. Tim has been paired with every Batgirl at this point.
    When was he with Cass?
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

When was he with Cass?
    They're married in one Elseworlds story

Red hair? Is that miscoloured, or did Cass dye it to look more like Babs?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Red hair? Is that miscoloured, or did Cass dye it to look more like Babs?
    I was too distracted by the racist skin-colouring to even notice, but I guess the hair is dyed.