Page 116 of 229 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3423
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Any place we can get the news live?
    Popverse has a live blog

New DCeased: https://www.cbr.com/dceased-resurrec...ficant-change/

Hope something interesting is announced.

Now I want Metropolis Year One .
    Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Will be fun for everything happened fans to rationalise how Slam lived couple of generations ago and also hanged out with Catwoman in Brubaker's run.
    Slam was always an old dude .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now I want Metropolis Year One .

Slam was always an old dude .
    Yeah, but now he is going to be over 100 years old I guess

The water in Gotham does wonders for the skin.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Comic book aging at its finest .

Extraordinary Member

As revealed at Comic-Con International: San Diego, DC’s latest big event has turned out to be bigger than previously expected, with the series being officially retitled Dark Crisis on Infinite Earths with the series’ fourth issue – and its status as a sequel to 1985’s Crisis on Infinite Earths made official, in the process.

Explaining the name change, writer Joshua Williamson put it simply: “We’ve kept the real name a secret from the start because we didn’t want to give away what was happening in the middle of the story, with the return of the infinite Earths.”

This is a secret with groundwork that’s been laid down some time in advance, though; Dark Crisis on Infinite Earths is the third part of a trilogy that has, so far, comprised of projects that have hardly shied away from the multiverse: both Infinite Frontier and, especially, Justice League Incarnate have explored the mysteries of the DC multiverse as it was reshaped in the wake of 2020’s Dark Nights: Death Metal event, in preparation for today’s reveal.

The connection between Crisis on Infinite Earths and Dark Crisis on Infinite Earths – the second official sequel to Marv Wolfman and George Perez’s beloved ''80s event, following 2005’s Infinite Crisis mini – will be made even more clear with the upcoming Dark Crisis: The Deadly Green special issue. Initially announced a month ago, details of the one-shot were finally unveiled at the panel; co-written by Williamson, Dan Waters, Alex Paknadel, and Ram V – and featuring art from Daniel Bayliss – the October release will feature Swamp Thing teaming with Superman to investigate the spread of the Great Darkness across the multiverse in an echo of Alan Moore’s Saga of the Swamp Thing issues tying into the original Crisis.

The panel also revealed the creative team of November’s Dark Crisis: The Dark Army one-shot, with Dennis Culver and Delilah S. Dawson co-writing Damian Wayne, Dr. Light, and other heroes on a last-ditch mission to steal control of the Dark Army from Pariah.

If all of this sounds as if things are only going to get more intense as the Dark Crisis nears its December conclusion, that’s the point, according to Williamson.

“The first few issues of Dark Crisis on Infinite Earths have been a mix of action and character moments and we’re turning it up to 11 with the last few issues,” he teased. “It’s going to be a roller coaster with some intense moments for DC fans, including team-ups that you won’t see coming and a fight scene that is probably one of the more emotional moments I’ve ever written for DC.”

Spectacular Member

Double post

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    3:15 PM
    Dark Crisis: War Zone will be a street level look at the event, as seen through the eyes of Iris and Linda from the Flash. Williamson says it'll reveal five stories, and tie in with events from the main series' sixth issue, which features a big battle; the issue will feature big emotional beats from that battle in more depth.

3:16 PM
    Jeremy Adams says that the War Zone issue will feature the connection between Linda and Iris in a way that he's not been able to in the central Flash book yet.

3:17 PM
    I Am Batman #15 will feature Jace Fox versus Sinestro in a drag-down street fight, teases Abernathy. "This is maybe the first time we've seen Jace face down a core DC villain."

Fantastic Member

[QUOTE=Hypo;6129288][/Q

The Dark Crisis stuff looks to be a wild ride - Curious to see where it all winds up!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    New DCeased: https://www.cbr.com/dceased-resurrec...ficant-change/

Hope something interesting is announced.
    I don't understand why DC is milking deceased. Marvel Zombies was a mistake and DC copying it years later is another one.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I don't understand why DC is milking deceased. Marvel Zombies was a mistake and DC copying it years later is another one.
    Because $$$$.

Spectacular Member

Dark Crisis: The Dark Army Covers

Last edited by JimmySpectre; 07-21-2022 at 12:45 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySpectre View Post
    Dark Crisis: The Dark Army covers

[IMG]https://aiptcomics.com/ezoimgfmt/***********/aiptcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Dark-Crisis-cover_Melnikov.jpg?resize=768%2C1166&ssl=1&ezimgfm t=ng:webp/ngcb1[/IMG]

[IMG]https://aiptcomics.com/ezoimgfmt/***********/aiptcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/DarkCrisis_DarkArmy_01_Delledera_LOW-copy.jpg?resize=768%2C1175&ssl=1&ezimgfmt=ng:webp/ngcb1[/IMG]

Astonishing Member

Did I see mention that Sideways was going to be involved?

Good news if so, that's a character who could use another roll of the dice!