Page 165 of 229 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 3423

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I think it's possible that there will be two writers working on the GL book like was originally planned in Thorne's 12 issue run where it was supposed to star both characters.
    Weakened it might be, I think the GL brand is strong enough for Hal and John - the two most popular Lanterns - to each hold down their own solo. But perhaps you’re right that DC would retry the original IF plan for GL.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Not so fond of the new costumes for the Superman family. They don't look like super hero outfits. The only one I like is Conner's because it basically fits his character.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They could've teased the new Titans lineup too instead of using New Teen Titans #1 from 42 years ago!
    Maybe that is the 'new' Titans lineup?

I get the idea behind homogenized team costumes but those characters have such distinct styles and looks that it feels like it detracts from them as individuals.

Probably the first Mora redesigns I've genuinely not cared for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagre View Post
    They feel like the kind of designs an animated series would give to the show "Generic Space Adventure #324" in an effort to make them more toy friendly.

That, or they come from an alternate universe where they're evil space bikers.
    Go Go Super Rangers.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

This was posted on DC's twitter page earlier tonight

DC previously gave the full cover to Newsarama 2 weeks ago, confirming this seems to be spinning out of Waid's Batman Vs Robin event: https://www.gamesradar.com/batman-vs-robin-mark-waid/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Go Go Super Rangers.
    Oh god, I was thinking the same.

Astonishing Member

https://www.dc.com/blog/2022/10/04/d...-dc-at-nycc-22
    I guess we're getting info about new relaunch on this panel tomorrow:
    Jim Lee & Friends
    Date/Time: Friday, October 7 at 3:15 p.m. ET

DC is highlighting some of the incredible talent and showcasing the biggest books coming out of DC this year and next!

Guests:
    To be revealed on the panel!

Yeah, makes sense, they haven't revealed the guests because that would reveal who's on the new books.

Superman has his own panel, so the Super books won't be revealed at the Jim Lee one. Both main Batman books only recently got new writers too so those won't be relaunching, and we know neither will Flash. Hopefully we'll hear about Justice League, Titans, and Green Lantern there.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

DC’s Gotham City
    Date/Time: Sunday, October 9 at 10:45 a.m.

Find out what’s next for the famous—and infamous—Gotham City, and its denizens of Super-Villains and Super Heroes.

Guests:
    Ram V
    Meghan Fitzmartin
    Ed Brisson
    Frank Tieri
    & More!
    That's where we will hear about Gotham titles. I guess there will be more info about 100th issue of Nightwing and new Damian book by Waid, if he's really getting it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    This was posted on DC's twitter page earlier tonight

DC previously gave the full cover to Newsarama 2 weeks ago, confirming this seems to be spinning out of Waid's Batman Vs Robin event: https://www.gamesradar.com/batman-vs-robin-mark-waid/
    Is that a Kryptonite volcano?

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Is that a Kryptonite volcano?
    No it’s a Lazarus pit. Superman just also ticked off the demon that is in Batman vs Robin during Batman/Superman: worlds finest first volume.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    No it’s a Lazarus pit. Superman just also ticked off the demon that is in Batman vs Robin during Batman/Superman: worlds finest first volume.
    Lazarus Pit shenanigans again?And Shadow War wanted readers to believe Geo Force was wrong for putting Ras down.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Lazarus Pit shenanigans again?And Shadow War wanted readers to believe Geo Force was wrong for putting Ras down.
    Ironically it’s actually Ra’s own mother involved in this as well. That’s right Damian’s grandma is working with the Devil.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Ironically it’s actually Ra’s own mother involved in this as well. That’s right Damian’s grandma is working with the Devil.
    Wouldn't Ra's mother be Damian's great-grandmother?