Page 124 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3423
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    It may be, but I'm not.

I don't deal with digital reading services.
    Hell, I don't even get cable channels like HBO.
    Try Half Price Books or the local comic con (if your city has them-it's rare around here for me).

You might trip upon some. So far I got issue 1 and that has been it.

Th link shows:
    How do you kill something that is already dead?

Horror legend @GroovyBruce teases DC HORROR PRESENTS: SGT. ROCK VS. THE ARMY OF THE DEAD, his new story with Eduardo Risso, coming September 27: https://bit.ly/3JD4o3B

Extraordinary Member

DC Comics has announced a second arc for the Poison Ivy ongoing solo series. The second story arc of six issues will kick off in December 2022. G. Willow Wilson will continue the series focusing on Poison Ivy grappling with her disgust of humanity’s excesses and violence while grappling with the love for the people in her life like Harley Quinn.

Along with the news, DC Comics has revealed covers for issues #7 (on sale 12/6/22) and #8 (on sale 1/3/23). Both issues will feature guest artist Atagun Ilhan, a graduate of DC’s Milestone Initiative, making his DC debut. Marcio Takara will return to the series with Issue #9
    Last edited by Hypo; 08-10-2022 at 10:32 AM.

Yay, more Ivy .

Of course Harley also has to be involved .

Glad to see this, it's a great book.

BANNED

"Shill Baby Shill"

At least they're taking ownership of the critics they pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yay, more Ivy .

Of course Harley also has to be involved .
    Shill, baby, shill.

Extraordinary Member

It’s been four months since Green Lantern John Stewart absorbed a Godstorm and became the Emerald Knight. Now the story of The Source’s newest champion is set to continue in an all-new 48-page one-shot due out in November. John Stewart: The Emerald Knight will come from the recent Green Lantern creative team of writer Geoffrey Thorne and artist Marco Santucci.
    John Stewart has been trapped in the dark sectors for months with the rest of his Green Lantern comrades. With the power of the Godstorm at his disposal, John’s using everything he can to take down Esak, the mad New God, and bring his fellow Corpsmen home. John will need to become something new to win the war against Esak: he’ll need to become the Emerald Knight!
    Last edited by Hypo; 08-12-2022 at 09:29 AM.

Just a one-shot? Was hoping for an ongoing, or at least a mini. Whatever, the last GL run was good and I'm interested in seeing what can be done with ascended John, so I'll definitely be getting this.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Just a one-shot? Was hoping for an ongoing, or at least a mini. Whatever, the last GL run was good and I'm interested in seeing what can be done with ascended John, so I'll definitely be getting this.
    I am sure there will be some kind of follow up after Dark Crisis ends. Seems short sighted to build him up this much and then just....nothing, but yes, I do realize this is DC we are talking about so anything is possible.

Astonishing Member

I guess, that means, that new Green Lantern ongoing will star someone else, while John will have his own story.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I guess, that means, that new Green Lantern ongoing will star someone else, while John will have his own story.
    I’d be down for two lantern books, God John in one and whoever else in the other.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

How did ended the last GL series? Because this one shot synopsis reads like it was done to tie the ending of the last GL series with Dark Crisis in some way.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    How did ended the last GL series? Because this one shot synopsis reads like it was done to tie the ending of the last GL series with Dark Crisis in some way.
    It ended with a "John Stewart and the Emerald Knights will return!" message. And like Ascended, I was expecting it to be at least a mini.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-12-2022 at 12:37 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman