Page 8 of 229 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Wow, I guess it's official then. If its there.
    There is something on Bleeding Cool that was posted today:

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    There is something on Bleeding Cool that was posted today:
    They also said to look for more news about Wonder Girl, so.
    We'll see.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

I don't think Drako is disputing the fact that the current book is being cancelled, between the snippet posted by Ryan Higgins and Joelle Jones saying there will be no issue #9 that seem pretty clear, just that cancelling and shelving Yara is unlikely, which I agree with.

Interesting. They’ve done The New Gods and sci fi/space so maybe the next one will focus on the supernatural corners of the DCU.

Alright I didn't see this coming, apparently Tim Sheridan and Jeremy Adams are working alongside Geoff Johns for a sequel miniseries to Flashpoint starring Thomas Wayne. Flashpoint Beyond #0 starting in april with Xermanico on art in the main series and Eduardo Risso on the #0 issue.

https://www.ign.com/articles/flashpo...f-johns-batman

Last edited by sifighter; 01-14-2022 at 08:35 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Alright I didn't see this coming, apparently Tim Sheridan and Jeremy Adams are working alongside Geoff Johns for a sequel miniseries to Flashpoint starring Thomas Wayne. Flashpoint Beyond #0 starting in april with Xermanico on art in the main series and Eduardo Risso on the #0 issue.

https://www.ign.com/articles/flashpo...f-johns-batman

Hopefully this means Sheridan is off the Titans and the academy era can come to an end.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Maybe this means there's still hope for a Geoff Johns written JSA book unless this Flashpoint sequel was written over a year ago.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Maybe this means there's still hope for a Geoff Johns written JSA book unless this Flashpoint sequel was written over a year ago.
    I'm not sure why revisiting Flashpoint would mean "there's still hope for a Geoff Johns written JSA book".
    After all, opportunities to bring back the JSA have already been presented without a return to Flushpoint.

Astonishing Member

I'm not sure why revisiting Flashpoint would mean "there's still hope for a Geoff Johns written JSA book".
    After all, opportunities to bring back the JSA have already been presented without a return to Flushpoint.
    I suppose the idea is that it's proof that Johns isn't persona non grata at DC, which had been speculated. Although I'd be interested to know if the co-writers were his idea, or a condition from editorial. Doomsday Clock was ridiculous, but the delays on Shazam really stung - there was so much potential there....

Extraordinary Member

I'm not sure why revisiting that thing is a good idea at all. Was there really such a demand for it, or did they just run out of ideas again?

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    I suppose the idea is that it's proof that Johns isn't persona non grata at DC, which had been speculated. Although I'd be interested to know if the co-writers were his idea, or a condition from editorial. Doomsday Clock was ridiculous, but the delays on Shazam really stung - there was so much potential there....
    One way or another it's probably the more ideal scenario for both up-and-coming writers and anyone who wants a title to do well and come out on time .

They cancel Wonder Girl to have ANOTHER series for Batman's Flashpoint? I feel this like a personal attack on me

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    They cancel Wonder Girl to have ANOTHER series for Batman's Flashpoint? I feel this like a personal attack on me
    Another Skull for the Bat-God’s throne
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/