Page 162 of 229 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3423

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Can’t watch it now because I’m busy but I guess Geoff Johns is in an interview right now and may be talking JSA

https://twitch.tv/TheComicsPals
    FWIW, Johns comes off well when he talks about his love for comics. The guy is clearly still a fan and it shows. And the fact that during the interview he says he's in his office at the Warner lot in the same building that Donner used to work at, I think shows that he hasn't been as excommunicated by WB as some people seem to think.
    Last edited by Johnny; 10-02-2022 at 02:00 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I would say it's a very safe bet Green Lantern will have a book post Dark Crisis. 99/1 odds.
    Almost as safe a bet would be Aquaman, but with DC I wouldn't give more than a 60/40 odds.
    Green Arrow, it's always a 50/50 split with him...they might and they might not.

But I do wish they would as well.
    Aquaman and Green Lanterns are the safest bet , yeah.
    Green Arrow could always give to Lemire again but lets see if he want to write it .
    I would like Firestorm, hawkman ,Atom and most B tier heroes but is as dificult as a Tim drake come with a good writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    FWIW, Johns comes off well when he talks about his love for comics. The guy is clearly still a fan and it shows. And the fact that during the interview he says he's in his office at the Warner lot in the same building that Donner used to work at, I think shows that he hasn't been as excommunicated by WB as some people seem to think.
    Yeah; that's my sense, too. Frankly, I wouldn't mind him being back in charge; Rebirth worked quite well at first, and only feel apart after Johns took his hand off the helm and Didio took over again.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    They're married in one Elseworlds story
    what is this even from? It looks like it's colored with markers and not professionally colored, the artwork is extreme (but could be Damion Scott), the page numbering is suspect.....

Extraordinary Member

Can't remember if King/Gerads were doing a creator owned project together or not

https://twitter.com/MitchGerads/stat...09830860976131

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Yeah; that's my sense, too. Frankly, I wouldn't mind him being back in charge; Rebirth worked quite well at first, and only feel apart after Johns took his hand off the helm and Didio took over again.
    Rebirth worked only in a sense that it went backwards to comfortable territory, when it had to move forward it fell apart. Johns being out was not the main factor for that.

BANNED

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    I don't think we've seen a hero infested with the Great Darkness yet, unless that ties into the wild theory about Beast Boy. Or the writers pull a 'gotcha moment' and it turns out some of the heroes were infected and acting as sleeper agents.

Billy's finally coming back?

And using his pre-Flashpoint codename again?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And using his pre-Flashpoint codename again?
    I think the artist just threw that in there because he still identifies him as Captain Marvel.

Is this old or the artist can only draw this pose?

*This is the cover of Shazam #1 by Tim Sheridan.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Rebirth worked only in a sense that it went backwards to comfortable territory, when it had to move forward it fell apart. Johns being out was not the main factor for that.
    No; it fell flat when Didio started to reinstate his mandates that had been undermining the very things Rebirth had sought to restore.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Did we ever get any good gusses for what Riccardo Federeci is drawing? https://twitter.com/taliapanels/stat...27537500344320

Going by the outfits like Supergirl's and Talia, it definitely should be in current day continuity. Could possibly be a epilogue for batman vs robin by Waid maybe since Talia is there and also a few magic characters?