Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    I could see them thinking Robins were interchangeable. Tim was Robin during the Batgirl DLC so I don't think Dick was Robin when she was Batgirl. Which is different than comic canon, and despite that they probably just figured it made sense to pair Batgirl and Robin, ignoring her history is with Dick not Tim.
    The weirdest part is that they gave her a Flying Grayson necklace. I remember during the trailers that people had pointed that out and thought she would be with Dick in the game.

Either they are impling that she was in a relationship with Dick (some of the tie-in comics referenced they relationship) before Tim and still uses the necklace or they started production with her being with Dick and scratched the idea for Tim but still kept the necklace.

I really like Arkham Knight, but it's the worst written game of the four Arkhams. It's not a coincidence that Paul Dini is not involved in this one and turned out to be the weakest of the Rocksteady trilogy.

Last edited by Drako; 09-30-2022 at 06:38 AM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.