Page 136 of 229 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3423
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So let me check here, for the month of November we have the following announced:

1. John Stewart Green Lantern One-shot
    2. Wildc.a.t.s
    3. Waller vs Wildstorm
    4. Wildstorm Anniversary Special
    5. Blue Beetle
    6. New Golden Age
    7. JSA
    8. Stargirl
    9. Batman/Joker

Did I miss anything?
    Solicits are out and we're also getting a Nubia & The Justice League Special.

I saw someone theorize that Johns might be repeating the process of how he got JSA in the first place. Robinson wrote the first arc and then handed the book to him, perhaps Johns will be doing something similar.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I saw someone theorize that Johns might be repeating the process of how he got JSA in the first place. Robinson wrote the first arc and then handed the book to him, perhaps Johns will be doing something similar.
    That would make a lot of sense.

I actually wonder if Adams might get it since he's written some JSA-associated characters in his Flash run and he and Johns are working on Flashpoint together.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That would make a lot of sense.

I actually wonder if Adams might get it since he's written some JSA-associated characters in his Flash run and he and Johns are working on Flashpoint together.
    Adams or Sheridan would be my guesses as well. Personally I would’ve picked Venditti but maybe he prefers playing in his own little Superman sandbox off on the side to taking on an ongoing.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Adams or Sheridan would be my guesses as well. Personally I would’ve picked Venditti but maybe he prefers playing in his own little Superman sandbox off on the side to taking on an ongoing.
    Jesus, why would you even say something like that? We are all trying to be happy here.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Jesus, why would you even say something like that? We are all trying to be happy here.
    Sheridan needs a lot of goodwill now .

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Heh yeah I knew he wouldn’t be a popular choice, but he’s gay and DC might want a gay writer on JSA for Alan. Maybe they could have Adams and Sheridan co-write JSA together, they seem to balance each other out going off of Flashpoint Beyond.

Incredible Member

Johns: oh I'm only doing issue #1, then The Rock will be the new writer and rhe series will be retitled as Black Adam Society.

Heh yeah I knew he wouldn’t be a popular choice, but he’s gay and DC might want a gay writer on JSA for Alan. Maybe they could have Adams and Sheridan co-write JSA together, they seem to balance each other out going off of Flashpoint Beyond.
    I did not know that about Sheridan. But unless it's an Alan solo I doubt that would impact who they pick to write the JSA.

It doesn't feel like Alan's orientation would be a major plot point in such book.

As for Janin, for some reason I thought that Molina did all the art on those Williamson's Batman issues.

Astonishing Member

Majory Hoy is a troll.

Anyway the year 3040 with Legion.

Well, if DC want to botch another try on the JSA, he is their guy for sure.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Is Gail Simone available? She was quite good at that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Is Gail Simone available? She was quite good at that sort of thing.
    Spends all her time shitposting on Twitter and I haven’t enjoyed any of her recent books. She tries way too hard to be le wacky wine aunty and it’s negatively impacted her ability to write.

I think so. Only thing I'm aware of her being on currently is a mini for Marvel called the Variants, starring Jessica Jones.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman