Page 91 of 229 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3423

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I think Damien is best used as coffin stuffing 99% of the time, so for me it may as well be ending. I'll give the new team a try, but it was Williamson and few others who made me actually enjoy books with the Bat Brat in them.
    Well, I'm a Damian fan, so I'll just wait to see what writer/direction they go in myself .

I wish Damian Wayne would get an evil clone / twin brother named "Damien" . . .

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I wish Damian Wayne would get an evil clone / twin brother named "Damien" . . .
    I'd settle for being able to remember it's Damian. I do that far too often.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Extraordinary Member

Finished listening to Geoff Johns recent appearance on the Word Balloon podcast - only DC related tidbit really was that he will have some DC work spinning out of Flashpoint Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Finished listening to Geoff Johns recent appearance on the Word Balloon podcast - only DC related tidbit really was that he will have some DC work spinning out of Flashpoint Beyond.
    And that he’s sick of the Multiverse lol. God I hope Dark Crisis is the end of it, WB is late to the party yet again. By the time they get their “Multiverse” up and running people are already going to be burnt out on it thanks to Marvel.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    And that he’s sick of the Multiverse lol. God I hope Dark Crisis is the end of it, WB is late to the party yet again. By the time they get their “Multiverse” up and running people are already going to be burnt out on it thanks to Marvel.
    I don't think he's alone in that .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    We’re all pretty sick of it at this point, even the guys who brought it back like Morrison and Johns seem disenchanted with it. They need to give it a rest and just focus on the main universe for a while. By all means keep the Multiverse series like Teen Justice going, but the events should stop being big Multiverse team ups.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    As a fan of all multiverses and alternate realities related content... I must admit than is pretty much an spread feeling.
    However I sould suggest a tone down on multiverse stories and not a whole erasing as it was in the '85.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    So I guess that means the Stargirl #1 promised last May isn't likely at this point?

We’re all pretty sick of it at this point, even the guys who brought it back like Morrison and Johns seem disenchanted with it. They need to give it a rest and just focus on the main universe for a while. By all means keep the Multiverse series like Teen Justice going, but the events should stop being big Multiverse team ups.
    I would say it's the same on the Marvel side but the upcoming Spider-Verse and Multiverse of Madness doing so well probably means even more Multiverse.

I think Grant is just pissed that certain writers are using Multiverse characters as cheap props, not that Multiverse is being used.

I would have no problems with events featuring Multiverse if they actually did something with the concept and developed it further. Writers like Williamson are disasters in this regard. He is both making it look overused and at the same time does less than nothing with the concept.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I think Grant is just pissed that certain writers are using Multiverse characters as cheap props, not that Multiverse is being used.
    Yeah, if anything, Morrison criticised the fact that some universes are used as throwaway content instead of explored or simply left alone to succeed on their (i.e. Perpetua eating the world world from Gotham by Gaslight).

Extraordinary Member

Be an obvious landing spot for Ghostmaker and Clownhunter, dunno about the others.

Astonishing Member

It was expected. Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense to make this build-up with Batman Inc, Ghost-Maker and Clownhunter.
    Looking forward for this.