Page 16 of 229 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thephantasm View Post
    Meanwhile I'm so happy jessica is getting some focus.
    Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Where?
    On the promo art of the Death of JL.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I’m fully expecting a “New Justice” book by Taylor now. Starring Nightwing, Wally, Jon, Yara, Jo and Jackson. Eh.

I’d much rather see now meaningless deaths and just have a new League with some heroes that are not Big 7 stand-ins.
    Give Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Big Barda, Mister Miracle and Vixen something to do.
    That first sentence sounds good to me. But I'd also be doung for a JLI book featuring the people you listed.

Where?
    The article mentions her

"The DC superhero universe has changed a lot in recent years, with several new, younger, more diverse heroes and sidekicks taking up the good fight. But while a veteran like Nightwing has seen crises come and go, what effect will the destruction of the Justice League have on newer recruits like Wonder Girl Yara Flor or Green Lantern Jessica Cruz?"

Quote Originally Posted by Thephantasm View Post
    The article mentions her

"The DC superhero universe has changed a lot in recent years, with several new, younger, more diverse heroes and sidekicks taking up the good fight. But while a veteran like Nightwing has seen crises come and go, what effect will the destruction of the Justice League have on newer recruits like Wonder Girl Yara Flor or Green Lantern Jessica Cruz?"
    But that wasn't quoted by Joshua Williamson, though. That was mentioned by an interviewer in the article.

But then again, the interviewer is probably in the know.

Yara hasn't even been recruited and Jessica's not a recruit, she was actually a League member for...I dunno, 5-6 months in-universe?

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

The Flash movie prequel in Apr/July featuring Ezra Miller's Barry teaming up with his best pal and mentor Batfleck:

lol Wasn't Cyborg his pal. Poor Ray Fisher gets scrubbed even from the prequel comic.

lol Wasn't Cyborg his pal. Poor Ray Fisher gets scrubbed even from the prequel comic.
    And then Cyborg & Batffleck get scrubbed from continuity all together! (Also maybe Cavill gets erased too).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yara hasn't even been recruited and Jessica's not a recruit, she was actually a League member for...I dunno, 5-6 months in-universe?
    Probably longer. She was there from late New 52 until the No Justice event, at which point Simon and Jessica were replaced by John. Jessica did become the star of the Justice League Odyssey comic after that too, which lasted until Death Metal.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    And then Cyborg & Batffleck get scrubbed from continuity all together! (Also maybe Cavill gets erased too).
    It's not Flashpoint if it doesn't end with Barry erasing of reality his family and friends.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The Flash movie prequel in Apr/July featuring Ezra Miller's Barry teaming up with his best pal and mentor Batfleck:

Okay, so...prequel comic. I remember how many continuity issues the BvS comic had (Batman not killing? Ha!) so not sure what to expect from this.

The main villain is...Girder? And Barry needs Batman's help to beat them? And I thought Team Flash was a bit much.

Okay so it's not a new series but it is Batman related. Gotham Girl is coming back with an upcoming three part back up story and will I guess bring her back for the rest of the year in Detective Comics. Sina Grace is writing with art from David Lapham and colorist Trish Mulvihill.

https://www.gamesradar.com/gotham-girl-interrupted/

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Okay so it's not a new series but it is Batman related. Gotham Girl is coming back with an upcoming three part back up story and will I guess bring her back for the rest of the year in Detective Comics. Sina Grace is writing with art from David Lapham and colorist Trish Mulvihill.

Too soon to be an April Fool's Day joke, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

…why? Does anyone care that much about “Supergirl but insane”? I guess they can put her on the Outsiders and maybe have that ship tease with Duke pay off.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/